Confused Feelings

After cleaning himself up V prepared his payment for Ice

After cleaning himself up V prepared his payment for Ice. When she stepped out of the bathroom he was by the window standing. She can't help but admire the view in front of her. He was wearing black sweatpants which were slightly below his waistline showing his lower abdomen. His side profile showing his perfectly shaped nose and long eyelashes. He wasn't wearing a shirt which made him sexier. He was a really masterpiece.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when he chuckled. His voice was deep and husky. "Are you finished eye-fucking me? I guess we could use around two?"

She just smiled and shook her head. "I'm sorry V but we've already spent the three hours allotted time," She said sadly, as she walked near him.

"Ohh really? So you mean you'll not be staying for the night?" He asked a little bit disappointed.

"I'm sorry but no. I can't stay it's..." She was about to explain, when he cut her off.

"Because of protocol?" He growled, he knew it was because of that. But hearing it from her directly just hits differently.

"I don't fucking care okay? Why do you have to always remind me? I already know! You don't have to tell me every time." He shouted.

She was surprised but stayed silent, then started gathering her things. He suddenly grabbed her arms, making her look at him.

"I'm sorry okay?" He said then put a strand of hair at the back of her ear.

"It's just, I know what you did for me and I'm very thankful for that. But please think about my offer okay?" He gazed at her as he gave her a small smile.

She was a bit surprised by his action but still nodded. He took her chin by his thumb and pressed a long lingering kiss on her lips.

"I would be very happy if ever you agree," He then flashed her a boxy smile.

As she was still busy admiring his smile, he took the paper that was beside him and handed it to her, "Here," He said as he handed her a blank cheque.

"It's blank?" She asked confusedly.

"Yes, baby girl, take any amount you want. It's fine with me." He assured.

"No, I can't accept this, it's too much." Ice started to shook her head and hand him the cheque back.

"Please, I insist." He told her as he gently pushed her hands back.

She was speechless for a moment. Weighing the pros and cons then nodded and said a small, "Okay".

"I hope to see you soon. Take care. I also told my driver to drive you back nearby your house. It that's okay? " He informed her while walking to the elevator.

"Yes and thank you. Goodnight." She said before placing a kiss on his cheek.

After the driver drove her back near her house, she thanked him before going inside. Once inside she saw Hoseok and Cyril asleep on the couch. The kid was sleeping in his chest. They looked adorable. She couldn't help but snap a picture to save the moment.