Jimin's Gamble

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

At last, it's about time we landed. I didn't know how I fell asleep, but when I woke up, Jimin's face was inches away from mine. I looked up only to be mesmerized by his beauty. Jimin was really beautiful.

That's when I noticed he changed his hair color, from platinum blonde, now it's light brown. His hair covered his forehead while he slept. The little mole on his neck is on my full view as his head was moved to my side. His lips were slightly parted as small warm air escape his mouth. Thick and long eyelashes that can be compared to a female was delicately on top of his eyes.

God! He is so mesmerizing!

Keep it together Y/N!

"Mommy until when will you look at uncle Jimin?" I looked beside him. My son was grinning ear to ear while I was horrified to know that he caught me staring.

"W-What are you saying? He got drool on his shirt. I wasn't staring honey!" I nearly stuttered as I tried to defend myself.

"Yeah right, mommy! Uncle didn't have any drool, but don't worry, I won't tell!" He informed me as he gestured with his small hands and wide eyes a locking of a zipper.

Gosh, this kid!

I wasn't beside him for a few weeks and his cheekiness doubled. I rubbed my temples as I spoke, "Who taught you that honey?"

"Nobody, I just saw it on TV," He answered as he starts to fiddle with his fingers.

I looked at him wide-eyed before I spoke once again. "What were you watching?" I asked.

"Pretty Little Liars mommy!" He answered excitedly, as he raised his voice. Jimin squirmed beside me, his eyes fluttered open as he took in his surroundings.

"You shouldn't watch that tiger," Jimin mumbled as he shifted his eyes to my son.

"But..." My son pouted as he tried to defend himself. But to no avail, Jimin cut him off.

"It's a very very grown-up show. A little tiger like you shouldn't watch things like that, or the aswang will get you." He explained as he looked at my son with a straight face.

"Aswang? What is that?" Cyril asked as his eyes gleamed with anticipation and looked up at the man in front of him.

"An aswang..." He neared his face in my son as my son's eyes were focused on Jimin's every move "...is a monster that eats cute kids."

My baby boy let out an inaudible gasp. Jimin still kept the straight face while I tried my best to hide the amusement between them. They looked... perfect.

I'm imagining things again, this would never happen!

I was snapped back to reality when Jimin slyly held my hand. "We landed?" He asked as he gently caressed the back of my hand with his thumb.