The Transition

Y/N couldn't believe it

Y/N couldn't believe it. She was bent down on the couch. A mouth gag between her lips. It was covered with her saliva, which was flowing out of her mouth.

A furry cuff was around her wrist, restricting her from moving. A man behind her was occasionally touching her with the leather whip.

Once the whip landed on her delicate skin she would jerk her hips forward and make an inaudible gasp due to the gag. The pain quickly subsides once his cold hands caress the area.

Shivers run through her body because of the hot and cold sensation. The once strong-willed Y/N was nowhere to be found. But a fully submissive little Y/N was out front.

It was impressive how Seokjin quickly got a hold of her submissive side. Switching her to a little Y/N. It needs trust to be this vulnerable, maybe deep down she fully trusts him.

It has been half an hour since he started the spanking session. Her body was very responsive to every little gesture that he made.

First, he let her lie on her stomach, in his thighs. Spanking her bottom like a naughty little girl. That's when she entered little space.

He was surprised when she entered the headspace without his help. He took a mental note to ask her once she's not little anymore.

Then he spread her legs out and ate her roughly while a gag was in her mouth. Since then, the gag hasn't been removed.

Now he bent her over the couch, wrapped the cuffs around her wrists, and started whipping her. Her pussy was quenching with nothing but air. While her eyes rolled back from the immense sensation.

She started to murmur incoherent words, that was when he decided to remove the gag.

"Mhm, cum!" She whined like a child.

"What do you want princess? Daddy needs words." He growled nibbling her earlobe. She was stripped off of any kind of clothing while Seokjin still had his pants on. Showing his prominent bulge and lean abs.

"Nghh! Daddy please make princess feel good, it hurts!" She pleaded while rubbing her legs together.

Seokjin noticed her actions and quickly removed the cuffs. She looked uncomfortable. Her eyes had tears while she slightly trembled. He turned her face and inspected her whole body.

"Princess, what's your color?" He asked worriedly.

"Yellow daddy.." She softly answered.

"Do you want to continue?" He asked, he was now full of hesitation. They didn't talk about this before he started. He never thought she would be little.

She silently nodded. He then carried her bridal style to a room. Once he entered, he was surprised that he guessed the right room. It was her room, he placed her in the bed and quickly undressed, before jumping to her side.