V's Proposal

The rest of the drive was quiet

The rest of the drive was quiet. Until the driver told her instructions on how to get to the penthouse. It was less than an hour's drive until they arrived at the building. He dropped her at the main entrance and a valet opened the door for her.

Then she headed straight to the elevator which was placed at the far corner of the reception area.

It was an elevator with a passcode that was only accessible to the penthouse tenants, which means her client is really an important figure.

She pressed the passcode that was given to her by the driver, then the elevator opened. She went inside and pushed the button to her client's unit.

Once the elevator opened she was astonished. The whole floor was elegantly designed. In front of her was a big brown wooden door. It had a gold frame that accentuated the gold carving that was imprinted on the door. She touched the door knocker at the center of the door and knocked a few times before the door opened.

In front of her was a man that wore a maroon suit, he was tall and the suit hugged him in all the right parts. It was undone and showed the white inner shirt that hugged his body more, along with the black-tie that was slightly loose.

She gulped, looking him from head to toe, taking in the treat that was in front of her. While she was raking his form with her eyes. She didn't notice that he was doing the same with her.

He cleared his throat and invited her inside leading her to his living room. He took her coat and hanged it by the coat hanger then they sat down and he started to talk.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Ice, my name is V and I would really like to thank you for trusting me." He took her hand and kissed the back of it while looking seductively in her eyes.

She felt her whole body tingle with the little gesture that he did. Her knees weakened just thinking about the things they were about to do. He was a full buffet ready to be served for her which made her more excited.

He pulled her and sat her on his lap. Her senses went overdrive. This is too much.

"Stand in front of me." He ordered and she nodded.

He took in her figure once again. He could see the outline of her undergarments. While biting his lip he spoke.

"Strip for me,"

She was about to obey him but she felt him. He was already standing behind her. His nose was touching her neck as he placed his hands in the zipper of her dress and pulled it down while leaving wet kisses in her shoulders.

He pulled her dress down slowly until it touched her feet. She gasped when his tongue touched her sweet spot, he licked and sucked it earning a moan from her. His big hands were roaming her body until it stopped on her hips. He pulled her close to him until she felt his dick poked her ass.