First Encounter

She was looking at her cellphone

She was looking at her cellphone. Anxiously waiting for a text. Her mind was a mess. Because her mother was sent to the hospital and her son needs his school supplies for preschool which will start next month.

Then her phone went off, someone texted.

Unknown: Are you available?

Ice: Yes. Username?

Unknown: I just borrowed my friend's account I don't have my own I hope you don't mind.

Ice: I'm sorry sir but I don't do transactions that aren't on the records. I hope you understand. It's for safety reasons.

Unknown: Please? I understand your reasons but I also don't have time to create an account. This is my first time and you're the one who caught my eye. Besides, you will go straight to my house. I can't be seen around places you usually meet. I'm a very discreet person don't worry.

Ice: Where do you live?

Unknown: I live downtown, at Brent Tower Residences.

She thought for a minute. Brent Tower? Isn't that the most expensive penthouse in town? People who live there are high profile, businessman, politicians you name it. But that would also mean that she will break another rule. Ohh, fuck the rules. She needed the money badly.

Ice: Okay I'll agree but only on one condition.

Unknown: What is it?

Ice: Don't post an FR (Fuck Report).

One was going on an appointment with an unknown client. The second was doing house service and now not even posting an FR. What was she thinking? This is too dangerous not only for her, but for the whole company also. But she needed the money. Guess "desperate times needs desperate measure" really applies in situations like this.

Unknown: Deal

Ice: Good

Unknown: What's your rate?

Ice: Haven't you read my profile?

Unknown: I know, I just wanna ask.

Ice: If you saw it then that's it. But of course, I'm breaking protocol here. So if you have a heart maybe you could make an additional for the damages. It's up to you.

Unknown: Okay I'll send my driver to pick you up. Where do you want to meet?

Ice: What time will it be?

Unknown: Around 6 pm is that okay?

Ice: Yes it's fine, I'll be waiting at Serendipity cafe.