His Crush

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

The moment the door closed I wasn't able to move. It's like I got paralyzed and stuck in the sofa. Momma X swiftly stood up and bid me goodbye and the man with us led her to the door. She winked at me and mouthed "Enjoy" to the man before she left.

I hate you

Why do you have to leave so damn early?

Are you really that mother fucking dense?

I'll kill you when I see you again

After closing the door the man turned around and fully faced me. Sensing my panicked state he walked closer until I looked up to meet his towering figure.

I gulped not knowing what to do. It isn't the part that I really don't know what to do. It is the part where I KNOW WHAT to do but I also KNEW WHO I'll be doing it with.

In front of me is my mom's neurologist, Dr. Kim Seokjin who I just saw this morning. The man who also knew my real name and knows my family.

Why do I have to be so unlucky? One thing I made sure with this line of work is that I shouldn't cross paths with a client outside. May it be coincidence or not. It makes me uncomfortable and anxious.

What if it happens when I'm with Hoseok or my family? That would be really awkward. Also, the probability would be highly unlikely. But I guess sometimes people do really run out of luck.

He took the seat beside me and I quickly moved to create space between us but he just inched closer. I stopped my movements when I felt the edge of the sofa. He chuckled softly and shook his head.

"Don't worry I don't bite 'Ice' unless you want me too." He said emphasizing my alias.

"This darn man!" I thought. I want to punch the smug look out of his face. This is what I feared the most. What if he blackmails me of telling it to my parents? I don't want them to hate me, or worse disown me.

My breath was beginning to get shallow as the moment's past. I felt like the room was enclosing on me. My heart was pounding madly in my chest. I'm beginning to have a panic attack.

He noticed my expression and his smug face quickly softened and worry took over it. He touched my shoulder and I flinched. He took it as a sign and held my other shoulder and made me face him.

"Hey hey I'm sorry. I was just joking. Please calm down, take a deep breath. Look into my eyes. I won't hurt you, I promise." He softly said.

I obeyed him and looked at his eyes. His almond-shaped eyes and round irises that were colored dark brown. Eyes that looked like you could be lost in. Long lashes that complimented it, his eyes were beautiful.

I was intently looking in his eyes when my breathing gradually slowed down which I didn't notice. Then a hand brushed my cheek which caught my attention and caused me to jerk away. He smiled then said, "I'm glad you're okay now."