Small Pep Talk

☡🔞☡

☡🔞☡

WARNING:

The following scenario may be sensitive and might trigger other readers. This is solely for the explanation of the characters. I don't encourage or glorify any of the said events! If you still wish to continue, read it at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you!

☡🔞☡

Sweats were in her forehead as her head moved to and fro, her hands were stroking his balls while he held her hair from her face.

She was still in her clothes and so was he. But with the sweat that was leaving her body, she was sure after this she would be in her normal self again, and it was all his fault.

Once his dick throbbed and tensed, he spilled his cum all over her mouth while leaving a few grunts.

After licking him clean, Y/N stood up and went to his bathroom to fix herself and spit his cum. She exhaled as she finished, "Fuck this shit! Now I'm sober! You should have told me-, "

But her rants were cut short once she saw him holding a foil and gesturing her to sit beside him.

"What is this?" She asked as he lit it up.

"This? Your refund." He spoke as he grinned at her.

"Ohhh... That's great." She answered as she took the pipe from his hands while he served her.

After their session, and once he was sure she was satisfied, their little pep talk started.

"So... What is it this time?" Ramon asked he knew Ice only comes when something is troubling her.

She deeply exhaled before looking at him. "Do you still love her?" She asked out of the blue.

He was taken aback. He thought this was gonna be about her, but it seems that this time, it is much bigger.

"Yeah, I still do. That's why I'm fine with you. I'm not entertaining the idea of replacing her." He told her as they both looked at nothing in particular.

"But why don't you get her back?" She asked again as she took the water by the bedside table.

Ramon shook his head and explained, "It's not that easy Ice, she hates me, so much. I don't think I can face her yet."

"When will you face her then?" She asked as she looked at him with wide eyes.

He gave her a sad smile as he put a strand of hair away from her face. "I honestly don't know."

Ice furrowed her eyebrows and said, "But your kids are growing up, they need their father beside them."

"I know, but it's too complicated. Her hatred towards me is indescribable. And I know I have so much to make up to her. I'm honestly scared if that's what you're asking." He finished as he let out a nervous laugh.