Her Vulnerabilty

If it was awkward before then what's happening right now is an understatement of awkwardness

If it was awkward before then what's happening right now is an understatement of awkwardness. If only the ground would open up and swallow Y/N she would gladly accept it with arms wide open.

Flashback

The moment the doorbell rang they whipped their heads at the direction of the door. Jimin heaved out a sigh and headed on the door without any shirt on. While Y/N watched him until he was out of sight.

Once he reached the door she heard them talking but didn't pay attention to what they were talking about, or who it was. Because her stomach is the only thing she could ever hear after he left. Since she was hungry she started to touch the food on her plate.

She was about to put the food in her mouth when Jimin cleared his throat. Once she looked up to him, her eyes went wide.

Beside Jimin stood a man wearing a grey hoodie, denim pants, and phone in hand. He was uninterested just like her but once he lifted his gaze and met her eyes his own brown orbs went wide, reflecting hers.

"Babe I would like you to meet my best friend Taehyung," Jimin said smiling wide while looking at Y/N. Oblivious to the two people that were having a staring contest.

"Tae this is my girl, Y/N." He spoke once he faced the said male while patting his shoulder.

End of Flashback

Now they were all sitting by the table facing each other. The silence took over once again as Jimin started munching on the food. Y/N, on the other hand, lost her appetite. Okay, she was hungry but can't eat since a certain person was glaring at her.

"Jimin-ah is she the girl you've been talking about?" V or which she came to know of as Taehyung asked his friend while staring at her.

Jimin who was busy eating looked up and nodded at his friend. "Ohh yeah, she is. Isn't she pretty? Do we look good together?" He asked while pulling her near him, gently squeezing their face together.

Taehyung can't help but let out a deep chuckle. "Yes, she is. But wouldn't it look good if you wear a shirt now?" He suggested.

"Ohh right! I'll be right back." Jimin spoke before standing up and giving Y/N a peck on the lips.

"So.. This is the reason you refused my offer? You're my best friend's girlfriend?" Taehyung spoke, his voice was much deeper this time. Sending shivers down her spine while his hand made it's way to her thigh, gently caressing it under the table.

She flinched at the action but her face stayed neutral. "Yes. But frankly, because I'm not interested in whatever your offer is since you're an asshole."

He laughed, he didn't expect her to answer him with pure sarcasm. "Fair enough, but does he know what you do behind closed doors?" He asked.