Moment of Bliss

Hoseok opened his eyes because of the soft material that he was laying on, and once his eyes adjusted to the light, he felt his heart grew heavy

He was in her room, he smelled her scent that lingered around. The one he could never have and will always just treat him as a friend. He can't help but let his tears roll down once again.

He was looking nowhere in particular when she came inside. Once she saw his sad face her own face quickly morphed into something he can't distinguish. She ran to his side and started questioning him.

"Hobi, why are you crying? Who made you cry? Did they rob you? Did someone hurt you? Answer me!" She bombarded him with questions.

He looked at her blankly, "Yeah someone crushed my heart."

As she heard him her eyes softened and hugged him. "Shush, it's okay, I'm here now."

"Yes I know, you were always here but at the same time far away from me. You were always unreachable." He spoke as tears stream down more.

She was a little bit puzzled so she broke from the hug and shown him a confused expression. "What are you talking about Hobi?"

"Y/N what am I to you?" He asked the question that has been on his mind for years.

"What do you mean?" She got more confused.

Once again Hoseok asked her and this time he got a little pissed at her cluelessness. "Just answer the damn question Y/N!"

She got startled because it was the first time Hoseok raised his voice at her. "You're m-my best friend."

"Nothing more? Even the slightest possibility?" He pleaded once more.

"I don't know what you're talking about but I'm assuming it's the alcohol kicking in. Let's talk in the morning Hobi." Y/N felt like it was useless talking to him since he was intoxicated with alcohol now.

But before she could move Hoseok grabbed her arms and pinned her down the bed.

Y/N was startled but didn't move. She only looked at her friend that was battling his emotions as of the moment. "Y/N I'm sorry but I can't stand it anymore. I've been your friend for years, and you've never spared a glance at me. It hurts seeing you getting hurt and it hurts even more when you smile because of somebody else." As he said every word his tears also fell down wetting Y/N's cheeks while looking at him.

"I love you Miss Y/N Wu." He said before deeply kissing her. It was the first time he kissed her lips and it was euphoric. He only imagined it in his mind but now that it was happening he can't contain his happiness.

Y/N, on the other hand, was still stunned. She never imagined in her wildest dreams that her best friend would like her. He saw all her flaws, he saw all her imperfections and her messed up life. She thought that he stayed by her side just because of pity.