Without Explanation

The whole night went by painfully slow

The whole night went by painfully slow. He was anxious to the point that he wasn't able to focus on his work.

Ever since she went to the event he never heard any news from her again. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, he was just genuinely worried since he wasn't able to accompany her.

Yes, the guilt ate him the whole night. It was the first time she requested and he wasn't able to help her. After all, he was the one who convinced her to go.

So he took the initiative and prepared what she wore and promised that he would call her every minute. At least, virtually he was present.

But what irked him more was since she arrived, he never heard from her anymore.

Was she having fun?

Did she forget to inform him since she was now busy with her friends?

Yes, he was a bit jealous but he put his feelings aside to understand her. After all he promised to understand her whatever happens.

But could he really keep his promise?

》Timeskip《

Seokjin was furiously tapping on the steering wheel. He went to Y/N's house but there was no sign that she came home.

He came to her parents' house in excuse that he wanted to see his patient, but in reality he just wanted to check if she had gone to them. Sadly she also wasn't there.

So where could she be?

He wanted to look for her but he doesn't know where she could go, since she don't have any other friends, other than Hoseok that he knows of.

So he decided to do the best possible thing to do, go home and call her again nonstop.

As Seokjin was walking towards his house he felt really nervous for an unknown reason. Once he entered the key and went inside, the anxiousness doubled.

Maybe they got robbed?

As he closed the door he saw shoes that didn't belong to him, his friend's Windsor Velvet Loafers and a pair of Round Toe Super High Heel Platform Stiletto, that looked oddly familiar.

But he decided to shrug it off, maybe his friend went home with a girl, and certainly he's not his mom to check up on who was that. So he walked to the couch and left his bag to the side.

As he plopped his tired body, he took out his phone and dialed her number once again. But this time he also felt something vibrate beside him.

He looked to his right and saw the brown square pillow that comes with the couch, something was vibrating underneath.

With trembling hands he slowly moved the pillow. Once the pillow was fully lifted, he saw a grey clutch which was very familiar to him.

Y/N's clutch bag, the one he picked for the reunion.