The Prince.

~Rose

Then someone came pushing through the people. A platinum blonde hair boy then kneeled beside Pansy and then looked up.

"Who did this?" He asked coldly.

Nobody said anything but looked at the direction where Blaise and I where standing. The platinum blonde boy then got up and walked towards us.

"Blaise what the fuck?" He said.

"I didn't do it." Blaise said.

"Like hell! You never even liked Pansy." The boy said.

"I did it!" I said and stood in front of Blaise.

"You? She don't even know you." He said.

"Ask anyone." I looked at him dead in the eye.

"Felicia come." He said.

"No way. You can ask me from right there!" Felicia said.

Felicia never did what she was told. Not even when we where little. But we did have something in common. We are both daddy's little girl.

"Fine. Who hurt my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Rose." Felicia said and gave me a wink.

"Why?" He asked.

"She's the one that challenged me!" I said. "I'm a West I don't back down that's something only a cowered would do."

He looked at me dead in the eye and didn't say anything. The silence was there for a good 5 seconds.

"You'll regret this!" He said coldly.

"Yea yea whatever." I said. "Not the first time I've gotten empty threats."

He then went back to Pansy picked her up and walked away.

"What an Asshole!" I thought to myself. "But then again I did push his buttons."

"What happened to the part?" Felicia then asked.

Then the music was turned on.

"Oh come on let's party people." I said.

And we did. Everyone then started to party. It was like they had forgotten about the duel. But yet I knew that by tomorrow they would all be talking about it. I didn't care at the moment. At the moment I was a party girl who didn't need to worry. I drank and drank but didn't get drunk. I don't get drunk that easily and I don't get a hangover. It was 5:30 in the morning and the party was barely finishing. I then saw that Felicia was going up the stairs with Daphne, Alicia, and Olivia. They where all holding onto each other to then they wouldn't fall.

"Oh shit they are soooo drunk!" I said.

"Need a hand?" Blaise asked.

"Nope. I'm good." I said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Blaise if I can take a bludger to the stomach break 4 ribs and still win the Quidditch game. I think I could handle 4 drunk teenager girls." I said.

"I'll wait to ask you about that tomorrow." He said.

"Wait what is tomorrow?" I asked.

"Saturday." He said.

"Ok thanks." I said.

I gave Blaise a hug and went to help the girls.

"Ok you 4 are so drunk!" I said.

"I am not dunk!" Felicia said and let out a hiccup.

"Sure!" I said and looked at her. "Ok Olivia sit right there, Daphne you too and Alicia sit there and don't move. Felicia come on your going to bed."

I took Felicia up to the our dorm and throw her on the bed. I then went back for Alicia and did the same. Then I got Daphne and she saw her bed and threw herself at it. I got Olivia and took her to the bathroom first. She then threw up all the alcohol and food. I held her hair and then I tossed her on her bed. I went into the bathroom got ready for bed and didn't even change. I just saw my bed and curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

~