Liquid Luck.

~Rose

We all stopped and looked at Ron. We where all out of breath since we laughed and giggled so much while chasing each other.

"Harry did you see what the girls did?" Ron then asked Harry who came down the stairs.

We all turned and saw Harry. It looks like he just took a shower.

"I was taking a shower how should I know." Harry said and looked at us. "Your hair is a mess by the way." He told all of us.

The girls put the pillows down and said their goodbyes to us and left running. Bloody cowards leaving Hermione and I to face Harry and Ron who are mad at the fact that we tore the pillows apart. Hermione and I sat down on the couch and fixed our hair as the boys started to yell at us. Soon some of the Gryffindor's got back to the Common Room from dinner early and found Harry and Ron scowling us.

"Are you done yet?" I asked.

"Done?" Ron asked. "You bloody tore the pillows apart."

"We will fix them." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Hermione your the oldest and your supposed to set us a good example." Harry said.

"Says the 2 boys that have gotten me into trouble and set a bad example for me since we first met." Hermione said and scoffed.

Hermione and I then took out our wands and mumbled a few spells. Everything then went back to the way it was and the pillows are no longer torn and are back on the couch and armchairs.

"Happy?" We both asked and stood up.

They both just shook there heads and groaned. Everyone that was there just walked in and went to their dorms. I planned to stay the night since Draco would be watched by Professor Snape throughout the night.

"Rose!" Ron snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Ronald?" I asked and looked at him.

"We where just talking about how Harry is going to drink the Liquid Luck and go talk to Slughorn." Ron explained.

"Oh sorry it's just that the meds that Madam Pomfrey gave me are strong." I told them.

"It's fine." Hermione said and l placed her head on my shoulder. "Ok anyways go on Harry drink it."

Harry then drank the vial of Liquid Luck.

"Well, how do you feel?" I asked.

"Excellent. Really excellent." Harry said and smiled.

"Remember, Slughorn usually leaves early, takes a walk, and then returns to his office." Hermione told Harry.

"Right. I'm going down to Hagrid's." Harry said and got up.

"What?" I asked and quickly got up.

"No, Harry, you've got to go speak to Slughorn. We have a plan." Hermione said and also got up.

"I know but I've got a really good feeling about Hagrid's." Harry said and looked at us. "I feel it....it's the place to be tonight. Do you know what I mean?"

"No." We all said in union.

"Well, trust me. I know what I'm doing. Or Felix does." Harry said and walked away. "Hi!" Harry told a 1st year Gryffindor boy walking in.

Harry walked out of the Common Room and left us all speechless.

"I have a feeling this is going to go better then planned or he's just going to fuck things up!" I said and looked at them.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with that boy!" Hermione said and looked at Ron.

"Don't look at me he can just be bloody mad at times." Ron said and sat back down on the couch.

Hermione and I sat next to Ron. I then grabbed a magazine for the table and looked at it. Hermione started to read a book and Ron was trying to do his homework.

"Hey Rose can I ask you a question?" Ron then asked.

"Sure." I said and looked at him.

"What happened in the lavatory that you made all of Hogwarts shake?" He asked and looked at me.

Hermione slammed her book shut and hit Ron with it. I smirked and shook my head.

~