Hogsmeade.

~Rose

We got back to Hogwarts just in time. I told Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Felicia, Daphne, Alicia, Olivia, and Lavender everything that happened when I left. They all stayed in my dorm that night. The next day was like normal I went to class and would hang out with the girls. Everything was like normal but I didn't get to see Draco as much anymore. But then again it was normal for him to cut class and not care. But I didn't really see him during passing periods. And when I did he would look so sad and glum. That made me wonder what he was up to. I didn't ask because well we didn't really talk anymore. Harry and I where Slughorn's favorite students. November was ending and the snow had started to fall. It got cold and I didn't want to where a skirt. So Hermione, Ron, and Harry thought it would be nice to treat me to Hogsmeade. We where all walking to Hogsmeade hand in hand and laughing.

"Ok so about the book." I said.

"What about it?" Harry asked and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Well, I was curious So, I went to..." Hermione said.

"The library! And?" Harry, Ron, and I said in union.

"And nothing. I couldn't find a reference anywhere to the Half-Blood Prince." She said and pouted.

"There we go. That settles it, then." Harry said.

"Well I don't know." I said.

"Liza you have been hanging out with Hermione for way to long." Ron said.

"Hey!" Hermione and I said.

We all just laughed. I looked at Harry and he looked like he was in deep thought.

"What are you thinking about Hares?" I asked.

Harry didn't answer. I then remembered that he always answers me when I call him by his middle name.

"James." I said and poked his cheek.

"Huh?" He asked and looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Does anyone fancy a butterbeer?" He asked.

"As long as your paying." I said.

"Yea yea." He said.

We all then went to 'The Three Broomsticks.' Hermione and I walked in first and sat down at a table. Harry and Ron sat next to each other and I sat next to Hermione.

"Something to drink?" The waiter asked.

"4 butterbeers and some ginger in mine, please." Hermione said.

"May you put ginger in mine too please?" I asked and looked at the waiter.

He nodded and left.

"Oh, bloody hell." Ron said and looked at someone behind us.

"What?" I asked and turned around.

"Slick git." He said.

Hermione then turned around too and saw Ginny and Dean.

"Honestly Ronald, see they're only holding hands." She said and looked at Ron.

"And snogging." I added.

"I'd like to leave." Ron said.

"What?" Hermione asked.

"You can't be serious." I said and rolled my eyes.

"That happens to be my sister." He said.

"So?" I asked and rolled my eyes at him once more.

"What if she looked at me and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?" Hermione asked.

I then saw that Harry was looking a little anxious. I raised my eyebrow. When the waiter had come and given us our butterbeers.

"Harry, Rose!" I heard Professor Slughorn's voice call out.

"Hello sir, so wonderful to see you." Harry said.

"Good day Professor." I said.

"So what brings you here?" Harry asked.

"Oh, The Three Broomsticks and I go way back further than I care to admit. I could remember when it was One Broomstick. All hands on deck, Granger." He said and looked at Hermione.

Hermione just waved politely at Professor Slughorn.

"Listen, Harry Rose, in the old days, I used to throw together the occasional supper party. Select a student or 2. Would you 2 be game?" He asked.

"I consider it an honour, sir." Harry said.

"I would love to Professor." I said.

"You'd be welcome too, Granger." He said and smiled.

"I'd be delighted, sir." Hermione said.

"Splendid! Look for my owl. Good to see you, Wallenby." He said and looked at Ron.

Then when Slughorn left I started to laugh. Hermione and I drank our butterbeers first.

"Ummmm...girls you both have a bit of...umm..." Ron said and pointed for our foam mustache.

Hermione quickly wiped it away. I just laughed and then wiped it off. We all finished our butterbeers and left.

"What are you playing at?" Ron and I asked Harry.

"Dumbledore's asked me to get to know him." Harry said.

"Get to know him?" Ron asked.

"Dunno. It must be important. If it wasn't, Dumbledore wouldn't ask." Harry replied.

We where walking over the bridge when we saw Katie and Leanne up a head. Hermione and I wanted to go say hi but then something happened. Katie's body started to move on its own and then dropped dead in the floor. Harry and Ron then held us as we saw Katie's body laying on the floor like if it was lifeless.

"I warned her. I warned her not to touch it." Leanne said and cried.

"Don't get any closer! Get back, all of you. Do not touch that, except for the wrappings. Do you understand?" Hagrid said and picked up Katie.

Hermione and I rushed over to Leanne and hugged her as she cried.

~