Mad.

~Rose

We all walked out.

"I'll met you in the Common Room I need to go and get some clothes." I said.

"Ok be careful." They said.

I nodded and walked to the Dungeon. Then I felt someone grab my arm.

"Rose." I heard Draco's voice say.

I turned around and slapped him.

"What was that for?" He asked and rubbed his cheek.

"For once do you think you could not go and get others into trouble?" I asked all mad.

"Listen Princess I didn't know that you where pet of that!" He said.

"Just don't Malfoy." I said. "I thought that you might have changed over our break and would be kind but I was wrong."

I turned around and started walking away. Then I felt him grab my hand. He then pinned me to the wall. We looked at each other in anger.

"Don't you dare call me Malfoy ever again." He said.

"Why Harry calls you that almost everyone here calls you that why can't I?" I asked.

"Because your different and you don't get to call me that and Pottah has been calling me that since 1st year." He said and looked me dead in the eye.

"I don't care." I said. "I'm mad at you so don't you dare come after me!"

With that I got walked way from him. I walked into my dorm. I grabbed my bag and packed for the rest of the week. I then ran to the Gryffindor Tower. I said the password and walked in. I went up to Hermione and Ginny's dorm. I knocked and walked in.

"Hey." They said.

I just waved at them and sat next to Ginny.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Malfoy that's what!" I said.

"I though you 2 where friends now." Hermione said and giggled.

I grabbed a pillow and throw it at her. We all laughed. We talked and talk and soon it was time for bed. We all went to sleep. It was like this for the next month in a half. I was practically living with Ginny and Hermione. And soon it was time to take our O.W.L.'s.

~