Drinking Game.

~Rose

When I walked into the Common Room I looked straight at the couch. That's where I would usually always find Draco waiting for me in 5th year. I just sighed and went up to my shared dorm. When I walked in I dodged a dress and a pair of heels.

"Ok what the fuck." I said and grabbed both Daphne and Felicia's attention. "I walked in and almost got killed by a pair of my heels and a dress."

"Hurry up Rose the party starts in an hour." They both said in union and continued to look for clothes.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my closet. I found what I wanted to wear and then walked into the lavatory. I put on a black off the shoulders long sleeve shirt with a plaid mini skirt.

I walked out of the lavatory and saw that the other 2 girls where still looking so I put on a pair of thigh high heel boots and then did my makeup

I walked out of the lavatory and saw that the other 2 girls where still looking so I put on a pair of thigh high heel boots and then did my makeup. Once I was done with that I let my hair down and then I strapped my wand to the inside of my thigh. I walked over to my bag and then took out my phone 7:25 p.m.

"You better hurry you only have 5 minutes." I said and looked at them.

They both looked back at me and saw that I was ready.

"How do you look so good and how did you find clothes so easily?" Daphne asked.

"Thanks and I've had this stupid mark for almost 2 years I know what I'm doing also I know how to cover it up." I said.

They just took out their wands mumbled a few spells and then they where ready. Then they grabbed my hand and we left to the Room of Requirements making sure not to get caught by the Carrow Twins. Once we got there the door appeared and we walked in. The party had already started we then walked straight over to the bar that was in there. Don't know how that got in here but we need drinks. Blaise and Theo both came up to us and then hugged and kissed Felicia and Daphne. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yea rub it in knowing that Draco isn't here to do that to me." I said and giggled.

"Sorry Rose what's up.." Theo said smiled at me.

"Hey Theo not much." I said and also smiled at him.

"Hey Rose how's Malfoy..?" Blaise said and asked.

"Hey Blaise he's doing ok." I said and looked down at the ring hanging on my neck.

"Come on Rose let loose ever since you started to hang out with Mione and Harry you have stopped being the life of the party." Felicia said.

"What I am still the life of the party." I said and placed my hands on my hips.

"Prove it." Daphne said. "Take a triple shot." She said and handed me the shot.

"Alright bet." I said and snatched the shot from her.

I then tapped the shot glass on the counter and then drank it in one gulp. I then put the glass down upside down and smirked. They looked at me and then smirked too.