Their Plan.

~Rose

Hermione and I had skipped our first class and then went to Transfiguration. Harry had given me his notes from potions during class since I had finished taking the notes that McGonagall had wrote down. The day went by pretty fast. The months grew shorter and shorter by the minute. Lots of the teachers where either having their lessons shortened or just telling us that we didn't have any. I was spending a little more time in the Slytherin Common Room since I'm always talking with Hermione and the others. I saw Draco less and less each day but I didn't question it. I was now just doing homework in the Slytherin Common Room for Transfiguration class, and Charms. When I thought about the day that Uncle Sev came to talk to me.

FLASHBACK

I heard someone walk into my room and they didn't say anything. I grabbed my wand and turned around. When I turned around I saw that it was Uncle Sev.

"What the fuck Uncle Sev!" I stated and lowered my wand.

"Language Rose." He told me.

"Yes Uncle!" I told him. "Anyways what happened?" I asked and looked at him.

"Professor Dumbledore wants to see you in his office." He said.

"Ok." I said and put my things away.

I walked out of my dorm with Uncle Sev. I do wonder what Professor Dumbledore would like to talk to me about. I'm not failing any of my classes, I haven't hexed anyone except for Pug-face and her friends. I wonder what he needs. When I finally snapped out of my thoughts I saw that I was right in front of his door. I walked in and Uncle Sev walked right behind me. I then saw Professor Dumbledore sitting behind his desk.

"You asked to see me Professor?" I asked as I walked in.

"Ah yes come in Miss. West." He said and gestured for me to sit down.

I sat down and crossed my legs.

"Miss. West.." Professor Dumbledore started but I interrupted him.

"Please Professor Rose is just fine." I said and smiled sweetly.

"Very well Rose." He said and nodded. "I am well aware of you and your situation."

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him confused.

"What do you mean Professor?" I asked.

"I know what lays hidden underneath your left sleeve." He said and looked at my arm.

I hung my head down and grabbed my left arm.

"I am not to judge you but I would like your help." He said.

This caught me off guard. I looked at him with a very confused look.

"I know that Draco Malfoy has been tasked to kill me and that you are tasked to help him." He said.

"What?" I said and stood up. "I didn't know of this."

I looked at Uncle Sev and saw that he looked just as confused as Dumbledore.

"Draco didn't tell me and every time there was a meeting I would fake ill." I said.

"No wonder I never saw you there." Uncle said and looked at me.

"But Professor why do you need my help?" I asked and looked at Dumbledore.

"I will tell you everything but the thing is that you must not tell Harry." He said.

"But why not?" I asked.

"As much as the 2 of you have grown to bond in a sibling way what I am to tell you must stay in these walls." He said.

I nodded.

"Very well Severus if you please." He said and Uncle came from behind and kneeled in front of me.

"Rose you know that I am a Death Eater but you also know that I am part of the Order." He said and looked at me. "Well what is going to happen is that when Draco is to kill Albus you will not be coming with us."

"What do you mean?" I asked and got worried.

"You will stay here and say you took no part in this." He said. "That way we can tell the Dark Lord that you can have eyes in here next year."

"But what about Draco?" I asked.

"If anything he might not return." He said.

"But the thing is Rose that Draco will not be destine to kill me." Dumbledore said.

"Then who will?" I asked and looked at him.

"I will." Uncle said.

"I...I don't understand?" I said in a soft tone.

"We all know Lord Voldemort has ordered the Malfoy boy to murder me. But should he fail, I should presume the Dark Lord will turn to you." He said and pointed to Uncle Sev. "You must be the one to kill me, Severus. It is the only way. Then and only then, will the Dark Lord trust you completely."

"But what about Harry?" I asked.

"There will come a time, when Harry Potter, must be told something. But you must wait, until Voldemort is at his most vulnerable." Dumbledore said.

"Must be told what?" I asked.

"On the night Lord Voldemort went to Godric's Hollow to kill Harry, Lily Potter cast herself between them and the curse rebounded. When that happened, a part of Voldemort's soul latched itself onto the only living thing it could find..." Dumbledore explained.

"Harry!" I said and looked at them.

"There's a reason Harry can speak with snakes, and there is also a reason he can look into Lord Voldemort's mind. A part of Voldemort lives inside him." He said.

"So, when the time comes Harry must die?" I asked.

"Yes...yes, He must die." Dumbledore said.

"You've kept him alive, so he can die at the proper moment?" I said and stood up. "You've been fucking raising him like a fucking pig for slaughter!" I added in rage.

"Rose language please." Uncle Sev said and sat me down.

"Please Rose clam down." He said.

And I tried to keep clam and not let out anymore signs of anger.

"So, when the time comes Harry must die?" I asked.

"Yes. He must die. And Voldemort himself must do it." Dumbledore said.

"Just perfect." I said and resting my head on my hand looking at the floor.

"Very well." He said. "You best be off to bed."

I nodded and waved goodbye to both Dumbledore and Uncle Sev.

END OF FLASHBACK!

I then put away my stuff slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked out of the Common Room. When I walked out of the Common Room I saw someone out of the corner of my eye and Godric do I hope it wasn't who I think it is.

~