Girlfriend.

~Rose

Draco put me down and I tried to looked over his shoulder but he is to fucking tall.

"Rose?" The voice called out again.

Draco and I quickly straighten up and he turned around. When I looked at the door I saw that it was Ron.

"Ronald what is it?" I asked and looked at him all confused.

"Your busy its fine I can wait till tomorrow." He said and tried to leave.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley you have interrupted me and my boyfriend so what is it?" I asked.

"Well ummm.....If we can can we talk in private?" He asked and looked a bit embarrassed.

I looked at Draco and he just looked at Ron.

"Dragon." I whispered for Draco and only Draco to hear.

He then looked at me and I looked at him with my puppy eyes and gestured him to go.

"Fine." He mumbled and looked at me.

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He kissed my forehead and left.

"So what is it Ronald its like 4:30 in the morning?" I asked and looked at my phone that was in my back pocket.

"Well I have a girlfriend now...." He said and flushed red.

"Ok before I start asking who is it?" I asked and hoped he went to make amends with Hermione and made her his girlfriend.

"Lavender Brown." He said.

I was speechless and didn't say anything. I didn't know what to tell Ron.

"Well what did Hares and Mione?" I asked.

"Nothing they don't know yet I wanted you to be the first to know since I was down here going to the kitchen to get something to eat." He explained.

I just nodded. We talked about how they got together and how Draco and I got together. Ron then told me that Draco left multiple Hickeys on my neck and collarbone. I quickly flushed red and Ron just laughed.

"Ok I'm gonna go." He said.

"Ok well umm...Congrats." I said and hugged him.

"Thanks!" He said and smiled at me.

I walked him out the door and locked it. I felt bad for Hermione and felt even more bad for her for when she finds out about it. I then went into my lavatory and saw that Draco how left a few Hickeys all over my neck and collarbone. I brushed my teeth and went to bed. I didn't even bother to change into my p.j.'s. I was laying in bed and blushing as I thought about Draco. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

~