My Talk.

~Rose

The first week back to school was an entirely new and different thing. We all had to wear our uniform properly, we had to walk down the corridors like soldiers, when we walked to the Great Hall to eat we had to eat with our own houses, we couldn't do magic in the corridors, the Carrow Twins Alecto and Amycus are the new head of punishment, Dementors are all over the place, and there was like a 1/4 of the students not here. Everything is different and I for one am not liking the fact that I have to hang out with Pug-Face. It's like that girl can't leave us the fuck alone. Both Alicia and Olivia's parents decided not to have them come back. Their parents said that they had no business coming back and that they needed them available in case Voldemort asked them to do something for him. I was walking back from Transfiguration class when the Carrow Twins approached me. I crossed my arms and looked at them while raising my eyebrow.

"What?" I asked and glared at them.

"Your skirt is to short." The Girl Carrow said. "Dress code." She said and grinned evilly.

I just rolled my eyes and was about to walk away.

"Snape wants to talk to you." The Boy Carrow said.

I didn't even look at them I just walked off towards Snape's office. When I got there I walked in like I owned the place. I quickly closed the door and placed a Silencio Charm in his office.

"Rose did your parents not teach you how to knock?" He asked and scowled me.

"Sorry Uncle Sev." I said and walked over to him.

"Anyways how are you?" He asked.

"Fabulous." I sarcastically said and rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!" He said and scowled me again. "I would like to fill you in on a few things since I need to find these things before Potter." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"The other Horcruxes!" He said in frustration. "Have you forgotten why your really here?" He asked.

"Sorry." I simply said. "Well do you know what they look like?" I asked

"Yes but I need to locate them!" He said.

"You do know that I can't leave my studies right?" I asked.

"Yes but I will be Headmaster so I will get access for you to apparate in and out of Hogwarts." He told me.

"Ok." I said and sat on the couch that I convinced him to get.

"I still can't believe I got that stupid thing." He said and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Well I want to feel comfortable when I have to stay in here." I said and winked at him.

He just rolled his eyes at me and then walked towards me.

"So when's the wedding?" He asked and sat down next to me.

"Hopefully after all this shit is over." I said and looked at him.

"Rose for Godric's sake watch your tongue!" He said and opened his arms up for a hug.

I accepted his hugged and sighed.

"Uncle Sev..." I called out and caught his attention.

"Yes?" He asked.

"If something happens to Dad or my Uncle Mason may you walk me down the aisle?" I asked and looked at him.

He just looked at me in utter shock. He didn't say anything he just smiled at me and hugged me even tighter.

"I would be honored to but I doubt anything will stop your father from walking you down that aisle." He said and kissed my forehead.

I just giggled and smiled at him. Uncle Sev is really nice when it's just us 2. I then felt a vibration come from my bag. I let go of Uncle Sev and looked at the message. It was Felicia reminding me that theres a party in the Room of Requirements at 7:30 p.m.

"I completely spaced." I whispered softly.

"Who is it?" He asked

"Oh ummmm.... It's just Felicia." I said and smiled.

Well I didn't much lie. It was Felicia and I just simply held out telling him about the party in the Room of Requirements. I put my phone back in my bag and then got up.

"I better get going Uncle Sevy." I said and hugged him one more time.

"Alright.." He said and hugged me.

I started to walk out of his office when he called me back.

"Rose..." He called out.

"Humm?" I asked.

"Don't do anything wild." He said and gave me a look saying 'Don't party to hard!'

I just looked at him and then simply nodded. I then walked out of his office and walked to the Slytherin Common Room. The Head Girls, Head Boys, and the Prefects can no longer have their own dorms. I still share the same dorm room with Daphne and Felicia so it's not that bad.

~