Battle; Part 1.

~Rose

Ginny and I then ran into the Gryffindor Tower. I quickly changed my appearance back. Then we looked ahead and saw that the Trio was standing there.

"James." I said and ran towards him.

I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Elizabeth are you ok?" He asked

"Yea but what are you doing here?" I asked and pulled away.

"Harry!" Ginny then called out and smiled at him.

"Hi there." Harry said and smiled back at her.

"Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie first-year." Ron said and scoffed. "I'm her brother!" He said in an offensive tone.

"She got lots of them." Seamus said.

"But she's got only one Harry." Seamus and I said in union.

"Shut up, Seamus." He told him and glared at me.

"What is it, Ginny?" Harry then asked.

"Snape knows." She said.

"He knows that you were spotted in Hogsmeade." I added.

He nodded and then we heard Professor McGonagall saying to wake up and get to the Great Hall. Harry and I then grabbed Gryffindor Robes and put them on. I then flicked my wand and looked like I did when I went to go see Uncle Sev. We all then walked to the Great Hall and stood in line with our heads down.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour." Uncle Snape said as he walked to the front of the Great Hall. "It's come to my attention, that earlier this evening Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade." He said and looked at everyone.

Everyone stood quiet. It was so quiet that you could hear the person next to you breathing.

"Now should anyone student or staff attempt to aid Mr. Potter?" Uncle asked. "They will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transcription, further more, Any person found have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty. Another If anyone in here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening. I invite them to step forward. Now!" He said and looked around.

Harry then moved to be seen and everyone gasped.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster." Harry said and looked at Uncle Snape.

Then the doors to the Great Hall opened and the Order walked in.

"How dare you stand where he stood?" Harry said and looked disappointed. "Tell them how it happened that night!? Tell them how you looked him in the eye! A man who trusted you and killed him! Tell them!" Harry yelled.

Uncle didn't say anything he just looked around and then pointed his wand at Harry. Professor McGonagall then pushed Harry out of the way and pointed her wand at Snape. Everyone gasped again and moved away creating room for them to fight. The Order and I kept our wands out as Professor McGonagall shot spells at Uncle Snape and he blocked them. Uncle then apparated out of the Great Hall and everyone cheered. The lights came back on Harry and I then took off the Robes when I got the chills all of a sudden.

"Harry Potter?" Voldemort's voice said.

We all then heard screaming. As we walked over to a second year that was screaming. Then another high pitch scream came from the other side of the Great Hall. We then walked over and stopped right in the middle of the Great Hall.