Hospital Wing.

~Rose

I heard Father's voice and I immediately looked over to him. He walked towards me easily and put his hands on me.

"Help me Daddy!" I whispered softly. "It hurts."

"I know I know baby." He said just as soft and looked at me. "But try and control it."

I then nodded and closed my eyes. I reached down into my mind and tried to control it. Then everything slowly stopped shaking and the boys lavatory went back to normal. I opened my eyes and looked at my Dad.

"I'm sorry.." I said softly and then everything went black.

When I woke up I was in the Hospital Wing. I sat up and saw that Dad was talking to Madam Pomfrey. I then saw Draco in the bed next to me.

"Father?" I called out softly.

"Rose!" He said and looked at me.

"What are you doing here Daddy?" I asked.

"I....it does not matter are you alright?" He asked.

I was about to answer when we all heard someone burst open the door. I then saw almost half the school come in with Felicia in the lead.

"Rose what the Fuck where you thinking?" Felicia asked and hit me.

Father then cleared his throat and Felicia turned pale.

"Uncle Mat!" Felicia said and awkwardly looked at dad.

"Felicia might I constantly remind you to watch your tongue?" Father asked while raising his eyebrow and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Sorry!" She said and turned her attention back to me.

"Did you have to bring half the school?" I asked.

"Hey these are all your friends." She said.

"No Parkinson over there is not my friend but my enemy." I said.

"Rose so is that the girl that you kept on almost killing last year?" Father then asked.

"Some other time." I told Dad since I didn't want to get into that. "So when can I get out of here?" I asked.

"Tomorrow evening." Hermione then chimed in.

"Thanks Mione." I said.

"Of course." She said. "Well we are gonna go since it's almost curfew." She said.

"Ok bye." I said and waved at all of them. "I have been unconscious for 14 hours!"

"It could have been long." Father said and looked at me.

"I said I was sorry." I told him.

"That doesn't fix it Elizabeth!" He said and stood up from the chair. "I told you that you had to learn to control it but you didn't listen."

"It's been years since I last had one of these episodes." I said.

Dad just sighed and rested his head on his hand.

"At least I knew how to control most of it this time." I mumbled.

"What do you mean most of it?" He asked.

"Yea that's why my head hurt because I wasn't letting all of my power come out." I said and looked at Draco. "How is he?"

"He woke up 4 hours ago." Dad said. "He's been asking about you."

"How did you get him to fall asleep?" I asked.

"We gave him something to then he could go to sleep." He said.

"Daddy you drugged him!" I said in shock.

He just shrugged.

"I have to go." He said and looked at his watch.

"Of course you do!" I mumbled under my breath.

"Rose please!" Dad said. "I will call you later."

"Fine." I said.

Dad kissed my forehead and then left. I then got out of bed and put on my robe and shoes. Everyone had left so nobody was here to help me. I tried to walk but I then stumbled.

~