Chapter 4

Reo (POV)
Fudo and I crash land in a now barren part of the forest thanks to my tornado. Both of us impact the ground leaving craters of our own.
Blood drips do from my forehead, my ribs and my right arm is broken, and I'm burned. I look to Fudo to see he's in the same shapes as me. Both bloody messes
This is how bloody these two are from waist up.

Ino- Reo sensei!!It was Ino

Ino- Reo sensei!!
It was Ino. Her, Choji, and Kakashi who looks fucked as well, pull me out of the crater and Ino begins medical ninjutsu on me
Kakuzu- Well well Fudo, looks like Reo brought the fight to you huh?
Kakuzu new form

 Her, Choji, and Kakashi who looks fucked as well, pull me out of the crater and Ino begins medical ninjutsu on meKakuzu- Well well Fudo, looks like Reo brought the fight to you huh?Kakuzu new form

Fudo- Sh....Shut up. It.......ain't over yet.....
Fudo gets to his feet and stands next to Kakuzu.
Fudo- I don't care how they go, just kill them.
Kakuzu- With pleasure.
Kakuzu's tendrils come up from the ground beneath us and trap us.
Reo- This.....This isn't good.
Kakuzu- Kakashi, I had intended to replace the hearts I lost with yours and the children's. But orders are orders. Plus I can find more hearts anytime I see fit. Now die!!
The masks in his tendrils open their mouths to form some fire wind bomb jutsu and they blast it at us.
??? 1- Wind Style: Rasengan!!
??? 2- Water Style: Ripping Torrent!
??? 3- Storm Style: Energy Beam!
??? 4- Arctic Style: Swaying Spear!
??? 1&2- Hurricane Vortex Jutsu!!!
??? 3&4- Njord's Ice Storm Jutsu!!!
A great wind vortex followed by an intense moment of frigid snow and ice canceled out the fire wind bomb and created a smokescreen. The smokescreen disperses it is revealed that those who stand in front of us now are Sakura, Sai, Yamato, Naruto, Kaito, Eliane, Gin, and Itsuki.

 The smokescreen disperses it is revealed that those who stand in front of us now are Sakura, Sai, Yamato, Naruto, Kaito, Eliane, Gin, and Itsuki

Naruto- Sorry we're late. But better late than never.
Kakashi- (sigh) Perfect timing.
Choji- Yeah, let's hear it for the Calvary.
Ino- Sakura, Naruto, and Sai.
Eliane- Hey, we're here too y'know!
Gin- Damn Reo. Haven't seen you in this rough of shape in awhile.
Reo- Well you know, it's just happens to be a tough day on the job. You know how it is.
Gin- I heard that. The enemy must be powerful indeed.
Itsuki (POV)
Tendril guy- Great. More weirdos to deal with, but it seems two of them are already bruised up a bit.
Choji- Itsuki, Naruto. You two sure you're okay?
Itsuki- Where's Shikamaru?
Choji- He's dealing with the other one by himself a little further away.
Kakashi- Two of you head over there right away. A long distance fighter and a medic. He's going to need you.
Kakashi summons Pankun and Sai and Sakura go with him to Shikamaru's location.
Kakuzu- Hmph. Ragtag bunch of misfits. You're nothing more than replacement hearts for me.
Fudo- You dumbass. Can't you see? The boys that are already bruised up are the Jinchūriki. Don't you dare touch Seventeen Tails.
Itsuki- Hey Fudo!
He turns his head to face me.
Itsuki- Word says you've been looking for me. Heard you're trying to capture me and bring me back to my sister. Well, I'm here now. So why don't you put your money where your mouth is and try it. That is if you're not too afraid of getting your ass handed to you some more.
Fudo- Heh. You're delusional kid. I may be hurt but I'm nowhere near close to being defeated. You can't beat me even on my worst day.
Itsuki- (activates Sharingan) Care to test that theory?
Fudo- Watch and learn. Swift Style: Shattering Speed.
The group below him caves in as he takes off. He dashes around me at insane speed and run circles around me. I can see him but my Sharingan can barely keep up.
Fudo- This fight will end before it can even get underway. He comes for a strike but hits nothing but solid black Susanoo rib cage. With him dead in his tracks, he looks into my now Mangekyō Sharingan and the killer instinct in my eyes. He backs off and starts running circles around me once again with his Swift Style chakra.
Fudo- Kyoko is my partner so I've seen her Mangekyō Sharingan. I know how this works. Using your Susanoo takes a toll not only on your chakra but your eyes itself. It's only a matter of time before this rib cage falls. Keep holding it up for as long as you can for all I care. You're making your speed up to being totally blind! Swift Style: 10,000 Step Combo!
The rib cage surrounding proceeds to get hit from every angle nonstop.
Itsuki- Storm Style: Rising Rave.
A burst of Storm Style chakra releases from body outward in a dome like shape. Fudo gets sent backwards and falls on his ass. My rib cage goes away and I focus my right eye on Fudo.
Fudo- You think something like that is going to stop me? Hah. Try harder kid. Swift Style: Blitzkrieg Technique!
He runs straight at me faster than when was running before
Itsuki *mind*- Dōteki kuchiku-kan!
Just like that, Fudo gets frozen and my right eye bleeds.
Fudo- What the fuck? What'd you do to me?
Itsuki- You're frozen Fudo. Everything but your mouth apparently. Gotta keep working on that.
Fudo- But how? You didn't even use an ice type of jutsu.
Itsuki- You are correct. I didn't. It's called Dōteki kuchiku-kan. Aka, Kinetic Destroyer. Is a new ability that apply to the right eye of my Mangekyō Sharingan.
Fudo- Impossible! How can it be that you've already developed your Mangekyō Sharingan this far?
Itsuki- Wouldn't you like to know. Now then, I have you right where I want you. Your ass whoopin starts now.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.