Chapter 29

Gin (POV)
Jiriaya- Well your appearance has changed quite a bit. But those eyes.....
Gin- The Rinnegan.
Jiriaya- So you're the one who became Pain Nagato. It appears you've strayed from the path of goodness. What happened to you?
Pain- You don't need to know. After all, you are outsiders.
Jiriaya- You really have changed Nagato.
Pain- Summoning Jutsu.
He summons a crab and it immediately spays liquid at us.

Jiriaya and I take evasive maneuvers and leap up the sides of walls to escape the liquid

Gin- Foam. They know your weaknesses Jiriaya.
The oil washes off of Konan and she joins Pain's side.
Pain- Konan, I want you to stay behind.
The crab comes to fight as it bursts out of the foam below.
Jiriaya- Art of the Raging Lion's Mane.
Jiriaya's hair extends all around the crab and traps it. I take the opportunity to take it.
Gin- Storm Style: Crimson Chidori.
I strike the crab in the underbelly with my red lightning covered hand it and it poofs away in contact. I proceed to leap to the other side where pain is. He moves to hit me out of the air but I kick his hand away, land, then slam into the wall making him crater in. With my forearm across his throat, I stare hun directly in the eye as my Sharingan comes out to meet his Rinnegan.
Gin- Fire Style: Lingering Heat Prison.
Fire chains come forth from my forearm across his neck and weave their way across his body. His body becomes immobilized and the heat from the chains keeps him from moving.
Jiriaya- Nagato, it's time we ask you a few questions. What happened to Yahiko?
Pain- Ah yes. There was such a fellow once wasn't there? But he died a long time ago.
Jiriaya- Nagato, what happened? What happened to you? The old you would never....
Pain- Nothing happened. Nothing except for the war. Too many people died in this land. All that pain forced me to grow up.
Jiriaya- What does that mean?
Pain- That even innocent foolish children will grow up in the face of pain until their Thomas and beliefs are the same as adults.
Jiriaya- But abandoning ones love for friends and fellow man, is that what it really means to become an adult?
Pain- Oh sensei, you are still merely a man. However I, in pain, I have matured and become much more than a man.
Gin- And that is?
Pain- Yes. I have grown from a man to a god. And sense I'm a god, all my words and thoughts have become absolute. Poor sensei, you're still only human. Same as you Master Gin. It's not your fault you don't understand what I'm saying.
Gin- Are you really that fucked up in the head kid?
Pain- Kid? You dare call me a kid? I am god. Things I couldn't see as a human are clear to me now that I'm a god. And being a god, I realize that there are things I can do that a mortal man, a mortal Uchiha can never hope to accomplish. To put it in simple turns, I have evolved and there's nothing you can do about it.
I bash his head against the wall and get up in his face.
Gin- What exactly are you planning to do?
Pain- I am going to put an end to this war riddled world. This will be my sacred deed.
Gin- They why gather all the tailed beasts? Why come after my brother?!
Pain- The pain and anger in your eyes. You know the outcome to this already, don't you? Well I guess it's no reason to keep this secret then. I will use sealed Tailed Beasts to make a new forbidden jutsu. Jutsu of such magnitude that one can destroy an entire nation. They will be the most powerful, forbidden ultimate weapon.
Jiriaya- How can developing such jutsu bring about the end to a war? Weapons such as those will only increase conflicts across nations.
Pain- The world is already ripe with conflict. So what's the quickest way to stop nations from fighting each other Jiriaya sensei?
Gin- Enough riddles! Just answer the damn question!
Pain- To each one of the waring nations, I will hand out a forbidden jutsu weapon. For once they have them, once they possess such power, they're bound to use it. Just think, tens of millions of people will die instantly and all of mankind will quake in terror. All of the nations, all of humanity will know what pain truly is. Fear would breed a strong aversion to war. Conflicts would cease. It can be said that this world is still in the process of maturing. That it's still on the path to stability. Pain will make the world grow up. Just like it forced us to grow up. In order for the world to develop to the point where it can think and walk on its own, it needs the help of a God's hand. This world is still but a child you see? This is my mission. I believe in it fully because I'm a pacifist god.
Gin- You're funny. Got any more jokes?
Pain- Oh I'm not joking. Far from it. My vision is too important. And you Gin, will never get to see your kid brother grow up just like you always wanted.
I've had enough and I make the heat and flames rise, roasting this guy alive. The flames die down and it's just a log in his place.
Pain- I'm over here.