Chapter 8

Akari (POV)
Within a few minutes, the snake is in pieces at our feet.

Akari (POV)Within a few minutes, the snake is in pieces at our feet

My tail and wings retract and my curse mark recedes. Now back to normal, both Sasuke and I look over the corpse.
Sasuke- That was it? Well that was disappointing.
The effects of using the second state kicks in for us both and we fall to a knee.
Akari- You too huh?
Sasuke-....Unfortunately.
The snake's blood begins to steam and stink up the room and it talks.
Orochimaru- Mwahahahaha. Looks like it's beginning to take effect. The bodily fluids of the Great Serpent evaporate when they meet the air. They have a numbing effect and I see it's already weakening the both of you. I am immortal. I am eternal. Neither of your most powerful jutsus can't come close to killing me. Now, I'm taking the both of you!!!
His mouth widens and he envelopes us both.
Orochimaru's universe
Everything goes black for a second and then we open our eyes to see a gross landscape.

 Orochimaru's universe Everything goes black for a second and then we open our eyes to see a gross landscape

Sasuke- Where are we?
Orochimaru's voice rings out.
Orochimaru- This is the universe inside of me. This is where the transference ritual will be held.
Guts begin to move and it takes the form of Orochimaru.

Orochimaru- Shall we begin?His guts and other bodily organs begin to wrap arose Sasuke and and I much to my father's glee

His guts and other bodily organs begin to wrap arose Sasuke and and I much to my father's glee. He begins to maneuver forward to us while sticking out his tongue with excitement. The guts on us begin to mesh with his and his smile grows even wider. That is until my eyes to go that of a snake and the guts around be begin to burn off as Sasuke makes the stuff around him turn into black snakes of his own. They strike Orochimaru much to his surprise. My power and Sasuke's power begin to take over this place.
Orochimaru- But how? I created this universe! I control all here! No! It's impossible! This is my own space!
Sasuke- Orochimaru, try all the jutsu you wish but, my eyes........well surely you must know already.
Orochimaru- No! I will not allow this to happen! I am the immortal Orochimaru! I am invincible! I will not die here! This will not happen to me! Especially not here! I-I am the one who will unlock the mysteries of nature! I am the one who will receive everything! I-
I cut him off by ripping the stuff from around his throat and gripping his tongue.
Akari- You should've killed me when you made me. Oh how much you're regretting it now.
Gigantic snake monsters rise from behind me.