Chapter 48

Itsuki (POV)
About a thousand smacks later I start to feel the Animalia energy and sense it all around me. I can feel my face begin to transform but it feels natural. A lot natural than the others times I've almost mutated. I look into the water's reflection and see h quarter of my face is that of a lion.

Itsuki- Awh hell yeah!! I can see it!! I start doing a sort of happy dance much to Walters amusement

I start doing a sort of happy dance much to Walters amusement.
Walter- Itsuki my boy, it's time for a break. I took the liberty of packing some food so come and eat.
Itsuki- Say less.
We quickly chow down the food that Walter had packed.
Walter- Now then, follow me outside.
He takes point and I follow him to the outside of the cave holding the springs. Up the hill we go until we stop at the lion statues we passed earlier.

Itsuki- Okay so what's the plan here?Walter- You're going to lift this statue using Leo Maharishi jutsu

Walter- You're going to lift this statue using Leo Maharishi jutsu. But first try lifting it with just your ninjutsu chakra.
Itsuki- Okie dokie.
I focus my chakra and try to lift the statue. I put all my might into it but this thing did not budge an inch.
Itsuki- No can do.
Walter- Alright now use some Leo Maharishi chakra.
He splashes me with water he bottled from the springs. Instantly I can feel the Animalia energy entering me. I let it take it's course and let it flow naturally but be somewhat controlled. I can feel my body changing as I grow in size, my hair begins to thicken and grow longer. My teeth become sharper and my eyes turn to that of a lion. I grin knowing I have achieved the desired end result.

 I grin knowing I have achieved the desired end result