Chapter 9

Akari (POV)
We begin our journey and Suigetsu scouts up ahead. Sasuke and I come up on him swinging in a puddle of his own water a few minutes later.
Suigetsu- Hey I forgot to ask y'all. It wax your squads wasn't it. You guys were the ones who brought down my predecessor Zabuza Momochi and his little brat. So tell me, what every happened to his sword? The Executioner's Blade?
We don't say anything.
Suigetsu- What? Cat your tongues? I'll tell you what. Once I get my hands on the blade, I'll agree to join your little team.
We say nothing and walk.
Akari- For the last time Suigetsu, put some damn clothes on.
Seth: Yes please! Don't be Grey!
Indigo: Oh come on! The chapter barely even started!
Seth: What? His penis was out and nobody liked that. I felt like I had to say something.
Indigo:...........Touché.
Timeskip
We make to the Land of Waves and to the very same bridge were it all started. The being named The Great Naruto Bridge in honor of Naruto.

 The being named The Great Naruto Bridge in honor of Naruto

Suigetsu- The Great Naruto Bridge? Wow what a weird name. Say, did Master Zabuza put up a good fight?
I space out as I recall the entirety of that mission. How greatly under prepared we were to go up against Zabuza in the first encounter. How we went up against him, his son Makoto, and Haku, Being trapped within the prison of Crystal Ice Mirrors and Itsuki awakening those monsters inside of him and slaughtering Makoto. Yes, that mission will forever be apart of my memory.
Suigetsu- Hey what's wrong guys?
His words bring me out of my head.
Akari- Nothing. Let's go.
We walk the length of the bridge in silence. Eventually, the stench of Orochimaru's blood became too much.
Akari- And this was a nice piece of clothing too. Oh well.
I take off the robe and toss over side into the ocean and let my new outfit free while the ride blows through my hair.

A couple more minutes of walking and we arrive at the final resting place of our first adversaries.

Suigetsu- It's not here. Sasuke, Akari, are you sure this is the right place?
Sasuke- I am.
Suigetsu- Well it's not here so what's the deal?
Akari- Who knows. Look, this has been around for damn near 4-5 years now and this is our first time back since. We're not in charge of looking over the graves. If it's gone, then someone took it.
Suigetsu- Well yeah of course. It's not like it's going to walk off all on it's own. Welp, sorry but since Master Zabuza's blade is gone, there goes any chance of me joining the team.
Timeskip
Well long story short Suigetsu ended up getting the blade after beating up around a thousand or so men at some dude's estate and now he's officially apart of our team. It's been a day since then and we're currently walking on the ocean to the nearest hideout.
Suigetsu- Can I ask you something Sasuke?
Sasuke- What is it?
Suigetsu- Why are you and snake princess dragging a team together?
Sasuke- Because I have a goal and so does she. Having a team will help us reach our goals faster.
Akari- Ever since we joined at Orochimaru's side, we prepared for this to come. With Sasuke's help we carefully hand selected the most powerful shinobi we saw in Orochimaru's ranks.
Suigetsu- Ok but I still don't know why you'd choose Karin or Nakano. You could do so much better. Unlike me, Karin was one of Orochimaru's followers. She's the warden of the whole South hideout where Orochimaru kept his test subjects locked up. Nakano on the other hand is just downright scary to me. She hates Orochimaru just as you did Akari. She's strong as hell but that attitude is something else. It's no wonder they kept her locked up in a special room all to herself. Also Karin experimented on me multiple times while claiming she was just following Orochimaru's orders. She also has a bad personality too. In my book, she's worse than Nakano by a barely a margin.
Akari- Therw maybe plenty of other shinobi that are strong yet easier to handle. However, Karin has a special ability that's unique to her and her alone as far as I'm concerned. For Nakano, Orochimaru actually considered her a candidate for his ritual. Her jutsu style is something I have yet to see in any other shinobi of the world.
Suigetsu- That's true. I guess they have that going for them.
We have the hideout within our sights.

We make landfall and and step onto the island

Suigetsu- I can't believe how little security they have at this hideout. They should at least build a fence or something.
Sasuke- Karin has this place under complete control. There's no need for a fence.
Suigetsu- Still it's too quiet and I don't like it. It's making wonder if the word of Orochimaru's death has reached her already.
We approach the entrance and enter the hideout by Suigetsu slicing it open. We walk down the dark corridor that's lined with cells. All of which have groups of people in them. We keep walking until the Karin gets in our way.

 We keep walking until the Karin gets in our way

Karin- I knew it was you. Sasuke. Akari. If you're here by yourselves, that could only mean one thing. The rumors about Orochimaru's death are true.
Suigetsu- Uh hello. I'm standing right next to them y'know.
Karin- Well, why have you come here Sasuke? What business do you two have here?
Suigetsu- Sasuke came here because he wants to talk to you. Akari on the other hand wants to talk to Nakano. But we don't want to stand so can you find us a room we can talk and also hand Akari the keys to Nakano's room. I'm tired and I haven't walked this long in a long time.
Karin- You wanna talk? Talk Sasuke.
Suigetsu gets annoyed and walks up on Karin.
Suigetsu- Didn't you hear me? I said we don't want to do this out in the hall. So just take us inside right now. I don't think I don't that you're just trying to ignore me here Karin.
Karin- Hmph. You're unpleasant.
Suigetsu- And you're not so pleasant yourself!
Akari- Hey knock it of Karin. Take us to a room now.
Karin-......Ugh fine.
All all four of us walk further into the hideout to hash this out. One way or another, both Karin and Nakano are coming with us.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.