Chapter 54

Itsuki (POV)

With my Sharingan, I look onward as Pain descends from the sky and lands amongst the huge dust cloud.

Naruto- Wait. I don't get it. Where are we?

Both Elder Lion Rosalie and Ma toad approach Naruto and I.

Pa Toad- What's going on Ma? Why didn't you summon us to the Hidden Leaf like we asked?

Ma Toad- I'm afraid this is the Hidden Leaf Village.

I simply close my eyes and suck in a deep breath to quell the already boiling anger that's welling up inside me. I force my Susanoo to disappear to reserve chakra and sustain my already deteriorating eyes a bit longer.

Gamakichi- What are you talking about Granny Shima?

Rosalie- Observe all for this indeed what remains of a once thriving peaceful village.

Ma- It's obvious to me who did this wouldn't you agree Elder Lions?

Walter- It's the same energy we felt when we were apart of Gin. You see him don't you Gin?

Itsuki-....................Yeah.

I quit looking at Pain and scan the debris and rubble looking for any signs of life. I see that most ninja are safe albeit injured. Katasuyu saved them. I spot Mama Tsunade and she's safe but the mark on her forehead is gone which means she's completely powerless now and all of her chakra is gone. My eyes continue to scan and I observe the countless dead that dot the rubble and debris. My eyes stop on Kakashi sensei and Reo sensei. No signs of life come from them and I realize they are amongst the dead. As much as I want to shed tears, I bite my lip till I draw blood and clench my fists.

Itsuki *mind*- Another one you've taken from me. You couldn't be satisfied taking away my new family in big bro Gin, now you injure and kill innocent villagers and you kill my sensei of all people. You just keep digging yourself an even deeper grave.

My eyes continue to scan the area and I find Kaito in front of Gin's grave. Gin's grave doesn't have a scratch.

Itsuki *mind*- Thank you my friend. You saved my big brother from destruction.

Pain walks out of the dust cloud and stands before us.

Pain- Good, now I don't have to hunt the two of you down.

A summoning jutsu is performed in the air and five more Pains descend and land next to the original.

Pa- All six have assembled here together.

Tsunade despite being injured in out of chakra steps out before the Six Pains.

Tsunade- I......(heavy breathing) am the Fifth Hokage. How dare you trample upon the jewel, the dreams of my predecessors. I won't forgive you. I'll settle this now as Hokage!!

Pain(Tendo)- It appears you understand a little about Pain. However, I have no need of you right now. The one I seek-

The horned Pain comes boosts himself to Tsunade with a drill aimed for her. In an instant, a Crimson Chidori and a Rasengan is tearing this body of metal to pieces as both Naruto and I appear before Tsunade.

Naruto- -Is us! There's no need for Leaf's Hokage to bother herself with the likes of them. You just sit back and sip some tea granny.

Tsunade- Naruto....

Itsuki- This fight is ours. You've done your part and you've done it phenomenally. It's time for you to rest and leave to Naruto and I. I know you want to avenge Gin just as much as I. Don't you worry. I intend to finish what he started.