𝐁𝐔𝐆 || 𝟏𝟗

𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 12, 2020 | 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 '𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 2020

'𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 2020

𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 12, 2020 | 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 '𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 2020

IT HAD BEEN ABOUT THREE WEEKS

Since the whole incident, Kairi and Zyaire had become inseparable.

Although at first he was upset with her he soon realized how bad she felt.

He was almost completely healed other than his leg, he had a slight limp.

Kai had barely even spoken to her father, he was unapologetic towards the entire situation.

Her mother on the other hand was guilt written.

Kairi tried to be understanding but she couldn't comprehend why she would let him do such a thing to a person that she loves, that they all loved?

One thing Kairi did know was that the entire situation brought something out of her, she wasn't that same shy, scared girl she was before...

Not in the slightest.

"Kai get up, your parents are asking for you."

Zyaire tapped her shoulder as she groans.

"Leave me the fu—" Zyaire quickly pulled one of her braids.

"Watch yah fucking mouth," he said making her scream.

"Move Zyaire you play too much!" she yelled at him.

He rolled his eyes as he pulled the blanket off her body, "Get the fuck up, and put shoes on" he said talking about walking on the concrete.

She was in the guest house with Zyaire a lot more often than she was in the house, the tension was too much for her and it irritated her.

"Well maybe if you wouldn't have moved out here then I wouldn't need shoes."

Kai rolled her eyes as she slipped on his slides.

"You told me to move out here because you too goddamn stubborn for yo' own good"