𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 || 𝟎𝟗

𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 3, 2020 | 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢'𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 2020

'𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 2020

𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 3, 2020 | 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢'𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 2020

𝘌𝘟𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘎𝘌𝘙 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎⚠️

It had been a couple of weeks since the whole incident.

Zyaire and Isaiah have settled in surprisingly well.

Isaiah was extremely attached to Jae'elle.

Whenever she was cooking, or in the bathroom, he would wait for her.

Sae'riyah and Isaiah were always together, but they fought like dogs.

They'd bite and scream at each other.

But they'd still slept by each other every night which bugged East.

But Sae'riyah insisted she had to protect him from falling out of the bed, but in reality, she was the reason he was falling out of the bed.

They both slept like animals.

With Isaiah in a cast, he felt dependent on Sae'riyah.

Zyaire didn't mind because he was happy his brother felt like he belonged.

Yagg had been running back and forth from the house to the trap East's orders.

They had a really big business meeting coming up and they needed to make sure everything was perfect.

East had been focused on the business meeting and getting Kairi to talk.

Kairi had started therapy that Tuesday, but she still hadn't said much about what had happened to her but she was communicating more.

Which made everybody happy.

Kairi was already soft-spoken but the more she talked the more East realized just how special she was.

Jae'elle was finally able to walk on her own, no more cane.

No more numbness, she was just about 100% which scared her half to death.