𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 || 𝟐𝟖

𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 11,2020 | 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 '𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 2020

'𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 2020

𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 11,2020 | 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 '𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 2020

"SISSY,"

Sae'riyah screamed running up to her sister.

"I missed you Saeeee," Kairi drug out.

"We missed you so much,"

"You stay with us?" Sae'riyah smiled up at her sister.

"I was never gone, me Zyaire had a sleepover?" Kairi said pointing to Zyaire who was fake pouting.

They all laughed, "KAIKAI??" Isaiah ran up to the small group.

Zyaire smacked his lips, "What nobody missed me?" He frowned suddenly.

"We missed you, but we miss her more." Isaiah pointed to Kairi.

Sae'riyah nodded in agreement, Zyaire sarcastically laughed as he set his keys down on the kitchen counter.

"Kairi, Zyaire your parents want you." Sarah quickly rushed into the living room taking the kids into her hands.

Isaiah whined, "My mama said I can walk by myself."

Sarah rolled her eyes as she walked them to the living room, "Shut up, Isaiah."

"What do you think there gonna say?" Kairi asked looking up at Zyaire.

"It don't matter I'm right here, just don't overreact." Kairi nodded as he kissed her hand.

They walked in and seen Jae'elle sitting on her laptop aggressively typing on the keys.

They focused back on East, "Where y'all been at?" He asked not looking up from his paper work.

"Out," Zyaire answered quickly.

East hestitated as he wrote, but quickly continued after a deep breath.

"You are about to take over my business, your life line."