𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 || 𝟔𝟏

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟒𝐁𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟒
𝐁𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

"THERE IS NO PARTY THIS YEAR,"Jy'Siah rolled his eyes, "That's obvious this house looks so empty," Sae'riyah held her hand out ignoring her younger brother

Jy'Siah rolled his eyes, "That's obvious this house looks so empty," Sae'riyah held her hand out ignoring her younger brother.

"She's a liar," Alexandra remarked. "Mom, tell them there's a party today," Jae'elle walked into the living room with Jr. in her arms, "You know your brother—"

They all busted out laughing already knowing how Isaiah got down. "It's just not here this year, it's a cute venue in LA." Sae'riyah sighed as she wasn't sure if she was going to attend.

She hadn't been back in LA since her great-grandmother died, "Your Dad wants you, by the way." Alexandra caressed Sae'riyah's back as she knew what he wanted.

"Yes sir?" He looked away from his computer as she took a seat in front of him. "Must we do this, every day?"

"Why do I have to go to college?"

"You didn't blink when he said he wanted to take over— It's different love."

"Dad, how is it different?"

"I said it is, so therefore it is." Sae'riyah stood up, "That's not good enough for me, nor will it ever will be." Malachi only shrugged, "This is pointless, I don't wanna go. Let me work for you?!"

Malachi hit the desk, "This isn't what you want, it's dangerous— Sae'riyah I can't do this—" As she held the door handle she spoke, "You never denied Kairi, or Isaiah or Zyaire."

"I've done nothing but what you've asked of me, learned how to fight, how to use a gun, I even learned to manage my seizures. I did everything!" She frustratingly shouted.