𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 || 𝟓𝟔

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐋𝐀 , 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐋𝐀 , 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐋𝐀 , 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!"

Sae'riyah kissed her best friend's cheek. "Thank you," She squealed. "I got a new IPAD!" Sae'riyah rolled her eyes.

"Another one?"

Alexandra laughed, "Don't hate the player, hate the game." Malachi laughed as he walked passed the pair hearing their conversation.

"Can we go now," Pin asked as he and Jy'Siah complained. "We're waiting on your mother, you better go eat what's here."

"Ain't no food at home," Isaiah mocked. "I wanna up," Jy'Siah reached up for his dad as he saw Z'Naii sleep on her shoulder. "Copycat," Isaiah teased his brother.

"Stop!" He screamed dramatically.

"Don't start—" Jae'elle poke the pair's forehead. "Sleepy," He mumbled as his mother picked him up. "Hey girl," Jae squealed as her sister wrapped her arms around her.

"How was Bali," Zyaire and Kairi came from out of nowhere.

Jan'elle ignored the young man, as she wrapped her arms around her niece.

"How are you beautiful?" Kairi shrugged, "Doing pretty well, how was this trip?"

"Fire!" Stacks dabbed up Zyaire.

Kairi laughed as  Stacks picked Sae'riyah up.

"They been feeding you?" Sae'riyah secretly shakes her head 'no'

"You see she lies like her mother," Jan'elle points out.

"How have you been beautiful?"