𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 || 𝟓𝟕

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐋𝐀 , 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐋𝐀 , 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐋𝐀 , 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

"I'M ALMOST THERE DEVIANN,"

"Just hear him out, he has a lot to offer." Kairi nodded softly.

Deviann wanted Jaxson to join The ranks.

After expelling the tradition it was hard to get everybody back on their feet, they got all the votes they needed plus some.

Fortunately for Kairi won the vote if not she would've had to give up everything... As The tradition had a major financial pull.

Jaxson invested 3.5 million dollars into Malachi and Deviantae's underground fighting ring. Which is an incredible income resource for the whole Mafia.

Everyone encouraged Kairi to Unite with Florida, but she was convinced she could take it on her own. She didn't care about Jaxson, and she knew she could use Deviann to her advantage.

However she wanted to at least hear Jaxson out, he was already an Ally in her head but that wasn't enough... Not yet.

•••

"And I respected that correct?" Kairi asked.

"Not completely,"

"Skip you, draw 4, uno out." Kairi celebrated by taking a shot."

"Best two outta three,"

"No fuck that." Kairi had just won half of Florida's territory from a single game of uno.

"You are too cocky, never bet anything unless it's a for sure win." Jaxson sighed.

"I know you thought I wouldn't take it there but you never know who you're fucking with."

"You unite with us, it will be on my terms."

"You will not be able to do things how they used to be done,"

"Pledge your hand to the ranks, and you'll be welcomed with open arms."

"This isn't some small shit, we'd die for one another. We'll kill whoever stands in our way."