𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 || 𝟐𝟑

𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 21,2020 | 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 '𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 2020

'𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 2020

𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 21,2020 | 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 '𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 2020

𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘖𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 : 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘩 ~ 2:15 𝘢𝘮

"D-DAD—"

I felt harsh taps on my shoulder as my arms were wrapped around Tiny.

I groaned as Jae backed her ass into my crotch area.

I tapped her shoulders and slightly pushed her back to her side of the bed, "What's up Kai?" I asked in a deep flat tone.

"S-Somebody's at the do-door, they're like banging, " Kairi wiped her tears away from her face, I kiss her forehead " Stop crying Kairi"

"it— is just disturbing me, "

I wiped my hands down my face tiredly, "I know querida, just stop crying." [dear]

I look at her then I tap her mother, she moaned and rolled over on her stomach.

"Jae'elle get up, Kairi don't follow me get in the bed with yo' mama!" I said loudly getting my gun out of the drawer.

As I walked to the other side of the house the loud banging got incredibly aggressive, every hit shook the door.

"GET THE FUCK OFF MY DOORMAN!" I yelled cocking my gun.

I looked through the peephole, seeing it was Deviantae.

I still don't completely trust him, and for him to be banging on my door makes me wonder if he's suicidal.

"What the fuck?"

"Gone wake up my fucking kids what the fuck is it?" I ask raucously, I tuck my gun in my sweatpants pocket.