𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐃 || 𝟎𝟓

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 3, 2020 | 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 '𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 2020

'𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 2020

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 3, 2020 | 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 '𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 2020

KAIRI BUSTED OUT IN TEARS AS EAST STOOD OUTSIDE.

Not knowing if he should go inside the medium-small hospital room.

"I'm sorry do I know y'all?" Jae'elle asked as Sae'riyah looked up at her confused mother with nothing but tears running down her face.

"I adore her smile, I cherish her hugs, I admire her heart!" Kairi looked up at her mother who had just recited their poem.

Jae'elle had an enormous smile across her gorgeous face as her daughters ran up to her pushing away the lunch tray.

"I missed you, mommy!" Sae'riyah let out as she wiped her face.

Kairi cried in her mother's arms for what felt like an age.

She felt like a big weight just lifted off her shoulders, as she could breathe again.

"Woah y'all what—" Jae'elle started to say as somebody else walked into the room.

Jae'elle felt her heart stop, she thought she was about to let out her last breath on earth as her eyes watched Malachi.

He was amazed at her beauty, even though she looked sickly.

She was the most beautiful-looking woman he'd ever seen in his life.

He almost lost his balance seeing her again after so long.

"E-East?" she said breathily as she held her daughters tight.