𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 || 𝟒𝟐

𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 15, 2020 | 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵' 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 2020

' 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 2020

𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 15, 2020 | 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵' 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 2020

"SHE ONLY GAINED TWO POUNDS,"

Doctor Edwards frowned as he saw the bad news.

"She has been doing well, she eats a lot more she even cries more."

"That is very good, and she did almost meet your weight goal."

"I wanna run my final sets of tests today, I'll need to do blood work and she will also receive the last of her shots before I remove her from my patient list and approve her out of state traveling by car"

"This is real?" East asked unconvinced.

"Yes, I assure you it is very real."

"Malachi I'll have one of my nurses draw her blood you can follow her, as I need to ask Jae'elle some questions.." He pointed to his assistant.

"I want to go with her,"

"No that will not be necessary as it is a simple prick to the heel of her foot."

"She won't even feel it,"

"He right we'll be quick," He kissed her cheek as he grabbed Z'naii's car seat.

They walked down a hall and into a room.

Not even ten minutes later a nurse came in to do the bloodwork.

Malachi didn't speak to her as he had the impression she was like Edwards... irritating.

"I'll be four pricks if you could keep her distracted it'll be very fast," She smiled.

She pulled off Z'naii's fluffy sock softly, before applying alcohol to her small feet.

"And keep her distracted," She dragged as she moved fast.

Z'naii squirmed slightly in East arms, "That's all for the blood work,"

She placed the small tubes on a tray, "I placed a bandaid on her foot,"