10. Two Can Play The Game

Jungkook was fuming.

He wanted nothing more than to slap that smirk and cocky attitude out of Taehyung's body. What pissed the raven head male even more is his tolerance towards the silver head who ruined his life years ago. Not only that, Jungkook is still mindblown on how good is Taehyung in acting like a stranger to him while he is subtly making a move on Jungkook.

"Mr Kim, I don't find a need to discuss anything apart from work with you. I refuse to comment anything further on the occasion where we went out last night. Now, if you would excuse me, I have plenty of work to do."

The raven head was not about to lose the cool in front of the older. It was enough tolerance he had for the silver head and Jungkook is not a teen with angst for him to fall for the older's charming trick over and over again.

"Were you this sassy and rude since birth or what?"

Jungkook blinked rapidly. Did Taehyung just ask him that? "Well even if I was, it shouldn't bother you as I mentioned, things are strictly professional between us and I don't understand why would you behave otherwise."

"Look here bun, I have no idea why are you being so tight up against your ass with me but I won't tolerate much longer to have someone sassy and rude as you working for me."

Jungkook was mortified for a split second. Bun - the same old nickname. He needs to ensure that his past with Taehyung will not affect the partnership between Gardler and Vante as the rest of the members should not be the victim in this ordeal. The raven head knows that Taehyung is not someone who threatens without actions.

He sighed in defeat. Once again he had to accept that he can't win against the silver head. Nothing changed in that aspect.

"I'm sorry Mr Kim, it won't happen again." The younger gently bowed his head, turned on his heels and left the cabin unable to witness the older's face any longer.

"That's it? Is he giving up now? Bloody hell I thought he was gonna jump on me, I mean to fight me back..." Taehyung sighed as he scoffed about the pointless attempt to infuriate the younger any more if Jungkook is not going to continue his feisty behaviour.

.

"Oh Jungkook? Did Mr Kim left the office?"

Hoseok spotted the raven head walking towards him and Jimin with no sign of the Vante boss beside him.

"He is still in your cabin. I needed to start my work so I excused myself."

"I see. Alright, why don't you and Jimin take the last cabin to the right, it should be a comfortable space for you both to work on the project. Plenty of space for the models to be built in as well. I will attend to Mr Kim."

Jungkook nodded at his boss and watched the copper head walked away in his suit, carrying an intimidating aura wherever he goes as the boss of Gardler. The raven head has always admired Hoseok and his ability to portray himself so well. Hoseok was like a big brother and mentor to Jungkook who picked the younger up from the slumber and gave him life. For that, Jungkook will forever be grateful.

"Kook? Want to check out the cabin?" Jimin's voice brought Jungkook back to his sanity as he agreed to settle in as they needed to start working with the little time they have.

Time passed by without an apology as Jungkook was cracking the sore muscles in his neck when the time signalled 8 PM, darkness engulfed the exterior with limited source of light brightening the space where he was currently working.

"Jungkook, are we not heading home yet? It's 8 at night!"

The silver head was grumbling as he started to fist punches around his aching shoulders while Jungkook intently working on his designs in his screen.