S E V E N

TW: SLIGHT MENTION OF PHYSICAL ABUSE

-

DRACO'S POV

I woke up and remembered what had happened last night.

How can one girl make me feel that way, I craved her body more than I've ever craved anything. She has some sort of power over me when her sweet lips touch mine. It makes me want to flip her over and ram into her pretty little pussy.

I turned over in bed only to see a empty spot where she laid before.

Why didn't she stay? Why would she stay.

I'm a Malfoy, Malfoy's don't stay around and weep, any girl would make me feel like that, I don't need her body anyways, she was just another fuck for the night.
-

Y/N HALE'S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night in pure darkness, I looked around and it was all dark. I looked next to me and saw Malfoy, laying there, finally remembering what we did.

"I have to get out of here" I whispered to myself

I slowly moved out from under the blanket and picked up my clothes, I quickly dressed up and quietly walked out and to my dorm.

He was just a fuck for the night.

"Yea, he was just a fuck for the night, right?"

Remembering the way he touched me all over, the look in his eyes, pure lust. The overwhelming feeling he caused that night, it felt amazing, all of it made me crave more.

"Just fun, it was just fun, I shouldn't let myself connect, not again"

I laid in bed and left myself fall asleep till morning came.

I showered and dressed up early in the morning in hope to walk out of the dorm before seeing Malfoy.

I was slowly closing my door to not make any noise when I hear his door open and out he comes.

I look away and start walking to the door to get out.

"So you just sleep with people and ignore them the next day slut" Malfoy said.

DRACO'S POV

"Only when the people I sleep with are pathetic gits yes" she said.

"You weren't even slightly good at it, I don't know how Oliver handled such a bitch"

Her face fell and she walked out.

I overstepped but she deserved it, how could she have sex with me and then try to ignore me, I mean I do that to other girls but that's different they didn't make me feel... Like she did.
-

Y/N HALE'S POV

I walked out after he mentioned Oliver. I won't let him see me the way he did when he saved me from my father again.

I will not be vulnerable in front of him.

I walked down to the Great Hall and sat in the hufflepuff table next to Kelsey.

"Hi Y/n, where have you been? I didn't see you after the party, you weren't in class either"

"Malfoy happened, pulled some shit, some more shit happened and now I'm staying at the Malfoy Manor"

"The Malfoy Manor?!"

I nodded "Sadly, yep, anyways let's eat! I could literally eat a stag right now"