N I N E T E E N

Update after posting: the music isn't showing which is weird, tell me if it shows for you please because it's not for me.

But the song is: Experience by Ludovico Einaudi

A/N: I will mark when to start the music within the chapter!

I want to say thank you to those who are still reading this story! I work hard on making it interesting and although it may take time to post, I make sure to write as much as I possibly can for you to enjoy.

TW: slight abuse: holding down, force drinking potion, death, slight r@pe talk
-

I woke up in Malfoy's room on his bed. Next to me was an empty spot, I sat up and looked around. I never noticed how dark it really was in here, even when it was day time, the room still seemed dark. I pulled out a jumper from his closet and sweats.
-
A/n: you can start the music now!
-
I walked down the stairs and heard music. I followed it and it leads me to the living room where I found Narcissa on the sofa.

Draco was playing the piano, Blaise the violin, and another guy playing the cello. Draco was playing the piano slowly, for a moment it was only him. The way his fingers moved into every key. The way the light shined through the window hitting at him in just the right way.

He looked at peace. His eyes were closed as he swayed slightly as he played.

I was in love with Draco Malfoy.

The bottle blonde, the ferret boy, the guy I threatened on my first day in Hogwarts.

Blaise joined in, complimenting Draco's piano playing. The way he managed to hit every note to make the song meaningful. Blaise's violin playing was impeccable, the way he joined in slowly, with a strong tone, only to increase his speed as his tone went higher.

The other guy joined in as well. I watched as the sound of every instrument coming together was marvellous. Blaise began to change the tone of how he hit the high and low notes, still at the same speed.
The cello only included lower notes that pieced it all together.

When Blaise began to play faster, it felt as if everything around me went blank.
-
TW reminder begins now.
Flashback

"Drink this," my father said.

"But it smells bad, I don't want to," I said.

"It's not whether you want to or not, you will drink this!" He replied.

"I don't want to!" I yelled.

"DRINK IT! YOU DID THIS AS A NEWBORN HOW CAN A NEWBORN CHILD BE MORE OBEDIENT THAN A FIVE-YEAR-OLD!" My father yelled.

"I DONT WANT TO!" I yelled throwing a tantrum.

"Hold her down," he said.

I began to resist, I was kicking and yelling. Two people held my arms down as my father put the cup up to my mouth. Letting the liquid enter my mouth, I drank as I began to choke by resisting.

"You can let go of her now, the pest finished it," he said.

The taste was left in my mouth, horrible flavours were mixed. I had a weird sensation in my body. I was coughing and coughing trying to regain the air lost from screaming so much.