F O U R

Waking up after a night of horrible memories was not the ideal morning starter I had in mind.

Second day of school and I already managed to show people a part of me no one has seen in years...

I walked towards my closet, grabbing the uniform and some undergarments. I made my way to the restroom and took a shower.

Once I was done I put on the uniform, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Don't you dare cry today, don't you dare show people you can be vulnerable, don't be a little fucking bitch today"

I repeated it to myself over and over again before finally looking at my uniform.

"I need them to forget about yesterday, something to distract everyone from how they saw me" I said before getting scissors and cutting the skirt shorter than it really was.

I looked at the button up I was wearing, it was already tight enough so I decided to tie a knot in the front of it to show off some more skin.

I looked at myself one last time and nodded.

"If this doesn't make them forget I'll just Obliviate them"

I walked out the bathroom and headed down to breakfast.

I walked down the corridor to the great hall, right as I'm about to turn the corner I heard Malfoy's voice.

"Oi! Mud- Granger!" Draco said.

"What do you want Malfoy" I heard Hermione say.

"Party at the Slytherin common room, you're my date"

"Since when have I ever gone anywhere with you, you filthy little cockroach, I definitely don't plan to change that any time soon"

I laughed as I heard Hermione call him a cockroach.

"More like a ferret" I said.

"Huh? Y/n? Since when were you there?" Hermione asked.

"Long enough to know Malfoy deserved that," I said pointing at Malfoy now as a ferret. Hermione started laughing as she walked off to the great hall.

"It's the getting rejected for me you albino ferret, and, see you at the party with Granger," i smirked as I left ferret Malfoy there.

I walked into the great hall looking for Hermione, just as I was about to start walking towards her I feel someone turn me around by the shoulder.

I made eye contact with a girl, black hair and a bob cut.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY DRACY"

I looked behind her, Malfoy now back to normal, well the ferret body suits him more but I guess.

"IM TALKING TO YOU! DONT MESS WITH MY DRACY"

"Or what?" I asked.

"OR ILL HEX YOU"

I pushed her towards the door and leaned into her ear

"Oh you simple simple girl, I'll crucio you way before you get the chance to even pull out your wand,"

"Dracy won't let you hurt me!"

"Your poor dracy won't have any chance in protecting you, now why don't you stop screaming and causing a scene before I take you back to my dorm and give you a reason to scream"

I felt the girl shiver as my words worked through her, I felt her skin giving off waves of heat and saw her cheeks turn pink.

I chuckled as I moved away and looked at Malfoy.