A/N

Almost a year later and the second book is here. I was afraid it might take me this long because this academic year's been really busy, so I had no choice but to leave the book where I left it last summer. It was mostly done, so I only needed to catch up and here we are! 

Frozen Beauty has the same number of chapters as A Whisper of Time, that was done on purpose I admit but it's slightly longer word-wise. As you can already see, this book is about my favourite blue-eyed CEO - Seto Kaiba. I advised you to stay with an open mind as I have taken a different approach to use Seto, let's say you'll see him in a different light. As I've mentioned before and after you've read the annotation, you should know that I've added my own little twist. I also have an OC character you'll meet very soon. In fact, it's my edit you can see on the cover - the blonde's name is Karissa and you'll see her very soon. 

I really like Seto Kaiba as a character too, I felt like he had so much potential but they did him kind of dirty with the "denial at all times" attitude. I think Season 4 came the best to my expectations and the whole intensity of it was pretty good. Leaving Seto in denial for so long just hurt his whole character arc and development and it makes me sad, so one thing I can promise you for this book is that I especially made sure to change this. 

Lastly, I think this will be the last book of the Love Through Time series, I'd rather keep it as a duology BUT I can't promise some time maybe I could do some catching up with our favourite characters. Let me know if you'd like this and I might actually think about it, who knows. 😉

I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of the characters. I only own the idea with the already existing set. Karissa Larens is my own OC character. She's based on Kisara but she's entirely part of my own imagination, the rights for her belong to me.

Without wasting any more time with this note, I hope you enjoy Frozen Beauty, book 2 of the Love Through Time series, please vote and review, it truly means a lot to me knowing that you support my work! Thank you and happy reading!

P.S. I strongly advise you to read A Whisper of Time if you haven't already as Frozen Beauty won't make much sense without reading the first book. They're deeply connected as one continues the story after the other.