Evilness on my part, part 2

Emilie's pov

*Present time*

It is absolute chaos outside. Why? I have no idea. I really hope that Adrien's okay, and where the hell is Gabriel? I mean, yes I don't love him, but still! I need him! If he dies how am I going to use him for money!?
     This is all his stupid assistant's fault. If she died when I tried to kill her, none of this would have happened and Gabriel wouldn't be suspicious of me cheating! Not that it matters, he would be right anyway.
   I decide to turn on the news only to shut it back off, it just made me even more furious.
"UGH why does everything I do go wrong!?" I shout to no one in particular.
"Because you suck?" Dussuu asked.
"Shut up Dussuu, you don't know anything! Your just a stupid kwami that couldn't do anything to me if you tried!"
"Uh-huh suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
  Dussuu mumbles, sarcastically.
"I thought I told you to shut up!"
"You did, but, as your not the true holder of my miraculous, I don't have to listen to you."
"I will permanently destroy your miraculous if you don't shut up!"
I snap at the kwami. I took the miraculous from Nathalie not to long after I woke up, since then I've been using it whenever I could.

Hi, it's me, here's the new chapter of torture *coughs* he-he I mean of this story, should I do more chapters like this, or no? Anyway, the next chapter will be out soon, and I'll be doing a different pov, it's not gonna be Gabe or Nath, it'll be someone else! Anyway, I best start working on it, so I'll leave you to it for now, baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, dont forget to vote, comment, or tell me your guesses as to what the title of this story is! Love u all, baiiiiiii again!