uhhhhhhhh stuff.

Nathalie's POV

*Several weeks earlier*

It has been about a week since Emilie woke up, and I am utterly exhausted.
She decided that giving me a massive workload was a good idea, honestly at this point I am just trying not to destroy her reputation.
On the other hand, being Mayura is a very nice break, I mean, yes Gabriel and I are terrorizing Paris, but it's not our fault it's Emilie's! If she didn't use the broken miraculous in the first place, she wouldn't have fallen into a coma and Gabriel wouldn't have needed to start terrorizing Paris.
"Nathalie?"
"Yes sir?"
"Are you alright? You seem kind of tired."
"I'm fine, sir, it's nothing you need to worry about."
He sighed at that but didn't press me, as he usually does.
"If your sure..."
"I am."
"Very well then, I might need your assistance later, Audrey seems to be in a bad mood today."
A small smile crossed my face at that.
"Of course sir, if that's everything for now I would like to finish this-"I gesture to the rather tall pile of paperwork that I need to do before I can have something to eat-"before I have lunch."
He looks shocked
"Why do you have so much to do?"
He walks over to check the papers.
"Miss Emilie decided that I didn't have enough to do in a day."
"That wasn't her call to make, why didn't you tell me?"
But before I can answer Emilie enters.
"Gabe, love there you are."
"Emilie, what is it?"
"I just wanted to inform you of the fact that I won't be back until late tonight."
"Late tonight? Why?"
"There was a last minute change in my schedule, dear."
"Oh."
"Yes we'll, I must be off."
And with that she leaves us alone.
"Well, that was interesting..." I trail off, unsure of what else to say.
"That it was, my dear, that is was indeed."

MwahahahahahahahahhHaha there you go, and, with a cliffhanger as well!
Anyway, Bai for now!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Please! It means alot to me!