Surprise pov (part 2 ?)

Adrien's pov
This is a request pov and if anyone else has any I'd be more then willing to attempt to write it. If you do just say who/ what? It is in the comments or pm me if you want it to be a surprise!

*Present time*

I was just sitting in my room when I heard someone yell. I'm pretty sure it was Emilie, I refuse to call her mom or mother, unless I have too, Nathalie has always been more of a mother figure to me then my actual mom has been.
"What do you think has happened now plagg?"
"I have no idea kid, but I'm assuming that it has something to do with the chaos that's happening outside."
I almost forgot about what's been going on outside, I have no idea how though.
"Your probably right plagg."
"I'm always right kid."
I sigh.
"Just eat you camembert plagg."
"You don't have to tell me that twice!"
And then he flies into the cupboard that has his camembert.
I sigh again as I get up and walk over to the window, and watch everyone panic, I must admit, it is kind of concerning considering Hawkmoth and Mayura disappeared, I wonder if one of them has anything to do with this.
I hope m'lady is okay, after we found out everyone's identities, we all started to watch out for each other in our everyday people places in society.
(I had no idea on how to describe that so yeah, that's what you get, I guess)
Me and Marinette got together, but I  feel as though we aren't ment to be together, like something is holding us back, like something's going to go wrong if we stay together, and I think she feels the same way.
(Oh and miracle Queen didn't happen)

Hi, Imma make it a cliffy! Don't be mad please, I will make it up to you I promise! Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment, or whatever it is that you want to do, and please give me some suggestions as to who you want as a pov! Anyway that's all for now, so Imma leave you with this and start on something else, idk what but bye for now!!!!!!