nightmares

I'm assuming that this is Nathalie's pov.

"Is there something you wanted?"
"Yes, I was wondering if you could help me finalize the plans for the gala?"
"I'm sure you can do that yourself, I have something I need to do."
"Oh, perhaps I can help?"
"I don't think you can, unless...."
"What?"
"An akuma that can turn back time would help...."
"Ah, I see."
"Sorry, it's just I haven't been able to get everything I need to done and being able to turn back time would help alot."
He smiles slightly.
"I don't think that would work the way you would plan it, most akuma's are unpredictable at best."
"I am very predictable."
"You?"
He looks thoroughly confused.
"Surly you don't think that I'd akumatize you?"
"It would make stuff alot easier, and besides, it might make it so that we can find out the identities of ladybug and chat noir."
"You have a point, I'll do it on one condition, if you start to feel ill, you have to tell me immediately."
"Fine."
And with that he transforms(they're in the office btw) and gives me the power I need.

*After*

"All done?"
"Yes thank you."
"Your welcome my dear."
I smile slightly.
"Perhaps you should stay here for the night."
I suddenly realize how tired I am.
"I think that's a good idea, thank you."
He looks at me vaguely concerned.
"Of course, do you need any help?"
"I don't think so."
I try to stand but almost immediately fall.
"Are you sure?"
"I think I might need some help."
He smiles slightly.
"Do you want me to carry you, or help you walk?"
"I don't think you need to carry me sir."
The reminder that I only work for him and nothing more seems needed in my opinion.
"Of course."
He helps me stand but after a couple of steps I basically fall asleep. He sighs.
"You really should rest more often Nathalie."
"I know but insomnia sucks." I mumble.
He doesn't respond and picks me up and carries me to one of the guest rooms.
"Is there anything that helps with it?"
"No, but I think I'm tired enough that it won't bother me tonight."
He sighs again.
"Good night sir." At this point I'm barley awake and don't hear his reply.
"Good night my dear Nathalie."

*A couple of hours later, Gabe's pov*

I go to check on Nathalie only to find her half asleep and crying.
"Nathalie?"
I ask softly, she doesn't respond. I walk over to her.
"Nathalie?" I try again.
She starts, so I wrap my arms around her.
Surprisingly enough she leans against me and relaxes just barely, and slowly stops crying.
"Nathalie? Are you alright?"
She still doesn't answer.
I begin to run my hands through her hair, in an attempt to calm her, surprisingly enough it works.
"Are you alright?"
I ask softly.
"Nightmare."
Was her whispered reply.
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"No."
She adjusts so that she was more comfortable.
I was about to ask another question when I noticed that she had fallen asleep again, I go to leave when she grabs my wrist.
"Stay? Please?"
I knew that she wouldn't remember her request come the morning, and that I shouldn't stay with her, but I couldn't bring myself to leave.
"Of course."
I lay down beside her and am surprised when she moves closer to me, instantly falling into a much deeper sleep.
I smile slightly.
"Sleep well, my dear Nathalie."

Tell me honestly, how is this story in your opinion? Anyway, I thank you all for almost 1000 reads! I love u all so much, and I hope you will also chack out some of my other books, one of which is slowly descending into chaos😅 mostly due to the fact that plot ideas come to me, so I take them and run, can anyone relate😂
Anyway, I hope your all doing amazing, and that you can all have a nice day/night/time!