third person pov

Adrien sighed, he could feel that something was wrong, what was wrong he didn't know, Nor did he want to know.

Adrien entered his room, and cried out in frustration, this would be the third akuma of the day.

"Plagg, claws out!"

Adrien smiled as his transformation came over him, grabbing his staff he jumped out the window.

*Three hours later*

Chat Noir and Ladybug were completely exhausted, so they were both completely shocked when Hawkmoth showed up with an akuma to help them.

"YOU! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"

Ladybug shouted, rushing towards him and trying to attack him.

Hawkmoth easily dodged the tired girls attacks, and sighed.

"I'm trying to help you! I didn't make that- that thing!"

He spoke with a slight trace of anger in his tone.

"If you didn't make it then who did!?"

Chat asked, as he grabbed and restrained Ladybug.

"How should I know? I haven't touched this miraculous in almost a month!"

Hawkmoth grimaced as the akuma sent him flying backwards, towards the Eiffel tower.

Chat spoke softly.

"Maybe he actually wants to help?"

"Yeah right, why would he want to do that?"

Ladybug spat not waiting for a response, she took off in the direction of the akuma.

Nathalie, on the other hand, couldn't be happier, she looked through the window at the three miraculous holders, laughter rang through her office.

"They really are stupid, aren't they?"

Nathalie asked herself, sighing as she decided to finally allow the hero's - and Gabriel - a break.

A simple wave of her hand and the akuma disintegrated.

Hello hello hello, how is everyone? Have an update. Also, I forget the timeline, so this is what you get.