back to several weeks ago, part 1

Nathalie's pov

*Several weeks earlier*

When i go to wake Adrien up for school, I am surprised to find that he is already awake, and extremely happy about something.
"Adrien?"
"Nathalie! I was wondering when you'd get here!"
"I- why?"
"Because mom said that you have to take me to my photo shoot today and I've been up for the past fifteen minutes waiting! So let's go!"
"Adrien-"
But before I can protest,  jumps up and is already pulling me out of his room.
"Come on!"
"Adrien at least let me tell your father this, and you still need to eat something."
"Fine." He lets me go and runs down the stairs and into the dining room. I sigh as I make my way into the office.
"Good morning sir."
"Good morning Nathalie."
"I have to take Adrien to his photo shoot."
"I thought Emilie was going to do that?"
"Apparently not, Adrien said that she told him that I was going too."
"Well, that's unfortunate, I was hoping you could help me with planning the gala."
(Don't ask, I don't even know.)
"I can probably still do that, sir."
He sighs.
"I know, it's just a bit more difficult without you being here in the mansion."
Before I can respond, Adrien decides to burst into the room. Like father like son I suppose, both of them seem to have a thing for dramatics.
"Come on Nathalie! You don't want me to be late do you?"
"I'll see you later, sir." I say, as Adrien is once again dragging me out of the room.
"See you Nathalie." He attempts to hide the amusement in his eyes and voice but fails.

Hi, how is everyone? I hope you like it, and I have no idea as to why Gabe is planning a gala, I just wanted to put that, it'll probably happen sometime later in the story tho, as it would give me an excuse to- woops I almost gave something away there. Sorry!(not really but still.)
Anyway, please don't forget to comment or vote or whatever. Does anyone want any different pov's? Please tell me! I would be happy to attempt to do them! Anyway, that's all for now, and if anyone wants me to update any of the others(except for randomness, that's a one shot)
Please tell me!