the beginning part one...

Nathalie's pov

*Several weeks earlier*

I was just walking in the door when Emilie's voice rang through out the house.
"Adrien!"
"M-mom?" He asked with tears in his eyes as he stood at the top of the stairs.
"Hello my little cinnamon roll!"
"MOM" he shouted running toward her.
"Miss Emilie?" I ask, wondering how she was awake.
"Nathalie!" She exclaimed happily
"It's nice to see you again, miss," I pause, wonder where Gabriel was.
"Does Mr. Agreste know that your back?"
"Of course I do Nathalie, I was the one that seen her first." My boss says, coming down the stairs with one of the biggest smiles that I'd ever seen him with.
"Welcome back miss Emilie," I say as I head to my desk and they go into the dining room to have breakfast.
"Thank you Nathalie."
Logging into my computer, I pause, there was at least three times the amount of work I normally had to do, my confusion must have shown because Adrien asked me what's wrong.
"Nothing Adrien, I just have a few more things then I usually do."
"Oh, ok then."
He goes back into the dining room, where Gabriel and Emilie were.

*Present time*

If I had been able to tell that Emilie had been lying, I probably wouldn't be where I am now, standing on-top of the Eiffel tower, confusing the hell out of everyone in Paris, for no reason at all, except for the fact that confusing the hell out of people is something I do when I am bored.

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I have a new story, as you all can see, I hope you like it!
P.s.
Guess what the title of this story means!!!
The winner gets a mention/ chapter dedicated to them!!!!!!
Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
Love y'all and hope u all have a good day/night/whatever you call it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I thought it could use some more exclamation marks lol)