Surprise pov (part 1 ?)idk

This chapter is dedicated to hawkyura
as she is the one who guessed the meaning of the title correctly!

Dussuu's pov

*Present time*

I hope Miss Nathalie is okay, I really miss her, Emilie is someone that I have never really liked.
Miss Nathalie is the true holder of my miraculous, which means I only have to listen to her, and her alone. Unless she orders me to listen to someone, I don't have to.
"UGH why does everything I do go wrong!?" Emilie shouts to no one in particular, it seems as though she has forgotten about me, so I decide to do something that would have made plagg proud, I tell her she sucks.
"Because you suck?" I ask.
"Shut up Dussuu, you don't know anything! Your just a stupid kwami that couldn't do anything to me if you tried!"
"Uh-huh suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
  I mumble, sarcastically.
"I thought I told you to shut up!"
"You did, but, as your not the true holder of my miraculous, I don't have to listen to you."
"I will permanently destroy your miraculous if you don't shut up!"
She snaps at me, which immediately shuts me up, I mean, yes miss Nathalie threatened to destroy my miraculous, but I always knew that she didn't mean it, she liked the power it gave her too much. Now that I think about it, she only ever threatened to break it when I tried to get her to properly take care of herself, when she didn't want to.
She always said that she was fine but both Mr Agreste and I knew she was lying, and I'm pretty sure Adrien became suspicious at one point.
   Let's not forget about the chaos that Miss Nathalie created because Emilie woke up and tried to ruin her life, and attempted to kill her.
I sigh as I fly over to the window, and try not to smile, I must admit, seeing the people of Paris running around like chickens with their heads cut off is really funny, I wonder if Miss Nathalie will come and get me?

Hi, how is it? Do you like it? Should I do more chapters in kwami's pov's? Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is the longest chapter yet. Welp, that's all for now, I hope you like it! Please don't forget to vote or comment or whatever, and if anyone wants to yell at me for this, feel free to pm me! Jk, please don't yell, and if anyone has any questions, they can pm me! Anyway, I'll get to work on the next chapter no, baiiiii love you all!!!