evilness on my part, part 3

Gabriel's pov

*Present time*

I finally make it up to where Nathalie is, and immediately freeze, she looks so beautiful, standing there leaning on the railing with her hair down. A small smile flickers across my face, before I shove it down, and walk towards her.
"Evening Gabriel."
I'm impressed with her, she didn't even turn around.
"Good evening Nathalie, having fun?"
"Yes, yes I am."
"I must say, the trick you pulled with the illusions was quite entertaining."
It truly was very entertaining, to watch illusions cause havoc and chaos everywhere they went.
"Why thank you, it was very entertaining to create."
I smile and wrap her in a hug.
"Thank you for this."
I say, as I am truly thankful for everything she's created.
"Your welcome, now, what else can we do to ruin Emilie's life?"
"No idea."
Amusement laced my voice, and I'm pretty sure she didn't notice it.
"Oh well, we have eachother and that's what counts."
"I couldn't have said it better myself, my dear."
I feel her happiness through my miraculous, speaking of which, we're gonna need to get Dussuu's back soon.

Hi, I think Imma spam write a bunch of chapter or something as I have nothing better to do......
Anyway, have fun, live a little, and DON'T EAT AKUMA'S!!!!!!
sorry for yelling, but please don't eat akuma's, the side effects may be disastrous, as you could turn into: Lockhart, Umbridge, Voldemort, Quirrell, fudge, Dumbledore, or Lila. And death is also a temporary side effect, the others are not. Anyway, here it is! The next chapter will be another Surprise pov, so Bai for now! Please don't forget to vote or comment! Or pm me if you want to talk/ask me anything!!!!! Baiii!!!!