chapter idk, 26?

Hello, I apologize for not updating anything in so long, I do hope that you still like this story.

Gabriel grimaced as he checked over his injuries in the mirror.

Sighing he used his miraculous to creat a glamour in order to hide them.

Little did he know that Adrien was doing the exact same thing in another room.

A couple of minutes later, both males entered the dining room, and waited for Emilie to show herself.

After a couple seconds of awkward silence, Adrien spoke.

"Father?"

"Yes Adrien?"

"Are you alright? You seem.... Stressed."

"I assure you, I am perfectly fine, just a bit tired, nothing to worry about."

"If you insist, father, but I don't want you to overwork yourself."

"Your concern is appreciated Adrien, I'm not overworking myself."

"Yet."

Adrien added.

"Yet."

Gabriel agreed.

Both of the room's occupants turned to face the door as Emilie walked in.

"Good morning Gabriel, Adrien."

"Morning mother."

A slight trace of emptiness could be heard in Adrien's voice, but only if you listened carefully.

"Good morning Emilie."

Gabriel spoke with a slightly cold tone, it wasn't that noticable though.

After they had eaten, the three split up to get all their tasks done.

(I just reread this entire book and realized that I need to do that way more often lol)

Adrien, Gabriel, and Marinette all had a meeting, they were going to discuss what there next move was when it came to the unpredictable and spontaneous akumatizations that were happening more and more often.

Nathalie didn't care about them anymore, or that was what she was telling herself anyway. She still cared deeply for Gabriel, and a little less deeply for Adrien, but then again, they had Emilie, they didn't need her anymore.

Or so she thought, when in all actuality, they needed her more than they would like to admit, besides, nine times out of ten, Emilie wasn't there.

Hello hello hello how are all of you? Have an update and comments telling me to update are appreciated, mostly due to the fact that I am currently lacking the motivation to update anything, you, the readers, probably know that better then I do considering I don't remember the last time I updated any of my stories. And for that I apologize.